Dr. Tanawat Ritkajorn DDS
Prosthodontist | Prosthodontics515 Delaware St Se 9-176 Moos Tower Minneapolis MN, 55455
Dr. Tanawat Ritkajorn is a prosthodontist practicing in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Ritkajorn specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
Dr. Tanawat Ritkajorn DDS's Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55455Get Direction
Dr. Tanawat Ritkajorn DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ritkajorn
- The Best Diet for Lupus
There is no established diet for lupus. Just like any other condition, people with lupus should eat a healthy diet that includes fresh vegetables, fruits, and proteins. But, not every food is good, and it's vital for patients to understand which food is good and which food is bad. Here is a guide...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- What are Gonococcal and Chlamydial Conjunctivitis?
Conjunctivitis is an infection of the eyes. It is easily contracted, but if treated in the right way, could be cured easily. There are several types of conjunctivitis, and two of them are Gonococcal and Chlamydial Conjunctivitis. These types of conjunctivitis are usually bacterial and may affect one...
- Crohn's Disease and Other Gastrointestinal Issues
Crohn’s disease patients suffer from a chronic inflammation of the large intestine (colon). They may also experience weight loss and abdominal pain. Treatment of Crohn’s is more or less similar to that of another inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), known as ulcerative colitis. For both of these...
- What Are the Benefits of Breastfeeding
Through the years, breastfeeding has proven its effects and importance to newborn babies. Still, some moms refuse to breastfeed their babies. But in case you change your mind, here are some useful pieces of information about breastfeeding.Physicians and other healthcare providers strongly recommend...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Terry Gordon Orr DDS333 South 7th Street Minneapolis MN 55402
- Juan Vesga DDS2001 Bloomington Ave Minneapolis MN 55404
- Dr. Luis Fernando Delima D.D.S., F.A.C.P.515 Delaware St Se Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Christopher Thomas Sasik DDS3455 Plymouth Blvd Minneapolis MN 55447
- Todd W Lund DDS, MS701 Park Ave Minneapolis MN 55415
- Dr. Walter S Warpeha DDS, MSD1312 2nd St Ne Minneapolis MN 55413