Robert S Kumar MD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease100 E 77th St 9th Floor, Black Hal New York NY, 10075
Dr. Robert Kumar is a cardiologist practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Kumar specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Kumar also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
Robert S Kumar MD's Practice location
New York, NY 10075Get Direction
SAN DIEGO, CA 92101Get Direction
Robert S Kumar MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kumar
- Everything You Need to Know About Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
Lupus is a chronic auto immune condition that affects many systems in one's body. Cutaneous lupus erythematosus is one type of lupus. Cutaneous lupus can be divided into three main categories:...
- There is a Link Between Anabolic Steroid Use and Heart Conditions
A study published in the journal Circulation: Heart Failure, has shown that continuous use of anabolic steroids may weaken the heart. To add to the woes, researchers are not clear whether this change is a reversible one. In this study, weight lifters who took steroids regularly had impaired heart...
- These Conditions Can Cause Dyspnea
OverviewDyspnea is the clinical term for shortness of breath or breathlessness experienced by both healthy individuals and patients with respiratory or cardiovascular diseases. It can also be a temporary condition that quickly resolves on its own or a symptom of a more serious health condition. A...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- What are the Side Effects of the Clonidine Drug?
Hypertension or high blood pressure is a condition that causes an immense force of blood on the walls of the arteries. This pressure could sometimes be so high that it could eventually lead to certain health conditions. High blood pressure is one of the leading causes of stroke and other serious...
- Causes and Treatment of a Persistent Cough
What is a persistent cough?It can be annoying to have a cough that lasts for more than a couple of weeks. A cough is considered chronic or persistent if it does not go away after four weeks in children and eight weeks in adults. However, most persistent coughs are due to colds, flu, infection, or...
- Yoshiaki Omura800 Riverside Drive New York New York 10032
- Yoshifumi Naka M.D.177 Fort Washington Ave New York NY 10032
- Carl Dietrich Reimers MD130 E 77th St New York NY 10075
- Jeremiah M. Gelles MD263 7TH AVE BROOKLYN NY 11215
- Elena V. Bezoff D.O4802 10th Ave Brooklyn NY 11219
- Ravinder M Narang M.D.721 Clifton Ave Clifton NJ 07013