Dr. Jeffrey M Sicat MD
Endocrinology-Diabetes | Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism2384 Colony Crossing Pl Midlothian VA, 23112
Dr. Jeffrey Sicat practices Endocrinology in Midlothian, VA. Dr. Sicat specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases related to hormone imbalance, and the bodys glands in the endocrine system. Endocrinologists are trained and certified to treat a variety of conditions, including menopause, diabetes, infertility, and thyroid disorders, among many others. Dr. Sicat examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll of Va Sch of Med, Richmond Va 1999
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
- Va Commonwealth Univ Hlth Sys, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
Dr. Jeffrey M Sicat MD's Practice location
Midlothian, VA 23112Get Direction
GLEN ALLEN, VA 23060Get Direction
Dr. Jeffrey M Sicat MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sicat
- Possible Link Found Between Polycystic Ovary System and Type 2 Diabetes
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, also known as PCOS, is a condition that affects more than 200,000 people a year. PCOS is when a woman has several small cysts in the ovaries. There are several symptoms of this illness, including unpredictable hormonal behavior, infertility, acne, and excessive hair...
- Treatment for Diabetes
Diabetes is a common disease, but it may turn extremely chronic if left untreated without taking necessary precautions. Thus, every individual needs to offer unique care towards their health. It is recommended that diabetic patients and their families increase their awareness with respect to the...
- Under-Skin Transplants Hold Promise for Type 1 Diabetes Patients
Type 1 diabetes, a disease that can radically alter how a person’s life will unfold right out of the womb, is an incurable condition that forces a patient to adapt to a new lifestyle. If they do not, they ultimately can face severe complications and extreme hardships as time goes on.The cause...
- Type 3c Diabetes: Misdiagnosed and Mistreated
Type 1, Type 2 and gestational diabetes have long been believed to be the major and most popular forms of diabetes to be diagnosed. Everyone understands that the most common forms, type 1 and type 2, result from insulin-related issues in a patient, while gestational diabetes is present in pregnant...
- What Are the Most Common Medications For Diabetes?
Diabetes is often quoted as a 'silent killer.' According to available statistics, the total number of diabetics patients in India is estimated about 50 million. In 2030, it is expected that about 80 million of our population will suffer from diabetes. About 50,000 of the affected have their legs...
- The Health Benefits of Fermented Foods
What is Fermented Food?Fermented food involves the process of fermentation where food is exposed to bacteria, yeast, or a combination of these microbes. This food is then broken down to lactic acid, which allows the microbes to enter through the air in the environment. Lactic acid protects us and...
- Clarence Scranage, Jr.713 North Courthouse Road Richmond Viriginia 23236
- Dr. Ranjodh S Gill M.D.1250 E Marshall St Richmond VA 23298
- Dr. Rekha Nugaram M.D.,3660 Boulevard Colonial Heights VA 23834
- Dr. John Newton Clore M.D.1250 E Marshall St Richmond VA 23298
- Dr. Cynthia F. Yazbeck M.D.750 E Adams St Syracuse NY 13210
- Dr. Elizabeth Rose Reilly M.D.1100 9th Ave Seattle WA 98101