Dr. Lillian Ing-ling Wang O.D.
Optometrist (Pediatric) | Pediatrics503 Augusta Dr Moraga CA, 94556
Lillian Wang is a pediatric optometrist practicing in Moraga, CA. Lillian specializes in providing eye care services to children. As an optometrist, Lillian performs eye evaluations, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Lillian is specifically trained to examine and treat visual disorders in children. Pediatric optometrists will typically prescribe children glasses until age 12, and around 12 years of age children can be prescribed contact lenses.
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Primary structure and function analysis of the Abrus precatorius agglutinin A chain by site-directed mutagenesis. Pro(199) Of amphiphilic alpha-helix H impairs protein synthesis inhibitory activity.
- [Study of the relationship between human quality and reliability].
- Peripheral corneal relaxing incisions combined with cataract surgery.
- Opioid receptors and associated regulator of G protein signaling are involved in the cathartic colon of rats.
- Effect of the microtransplantation of allogeneic hematopoietic stem cells as maintenance therapy for elderly patients with acute leukemia.
- Effect of acute heat stress on adrenocorticotropic hormone, cortisol, interleukin-2, interleukin-12 and apoptosis gene expression in rats.
- Adjunctive corticosteroids for the treatment of Pneumocystis jiroveci pneumonia
- Peritumoral cystic meningioma: A report of two cases and review of the literature.
- Quercetin reduces cyclin D1 activity and induces G1 phase arrest in HepG2 cells.
- [Inhibitory effect of interferon on expression of oncogene in over-proliferative smooth muscle cell].
- Primary ovarian cancer at National Taiwan University Hospital: 1980-1989.
Dr. Lillian Ing-ling Wang O.D.'s Practice location
Moraga, CA 94556Get Direction
- Pleurisy: What to Expect on Your Visit to a Pulmonologist
As with any disease, your doctor will first speak to you and asks for a detailed history. He or she will do a physical examination to come up with a differential diagnosis. Later, the diagnosis will be confirmed by doing some tests.History TakingExpect your pulmonologist to ask you questions...
- New FDA Approved Drug for Lupus
Over time FDA approves some drugs to be used to treat different diseases. Almost every month new drugs are approved. There are a lot of research happening at the moment, and usually, most of these research lead to the development of better medications. There are new products that FDA approved in...
- A333 Pill
A333 PillIt is a white and capsule-shaped pill. It has been identified as acetaminophen/oxycodone 325mg/10 mg. It is used for the treatment of chronic pain. This drug is supplied by Actavis Elizabeth.It is a member of the drug class narcotic analgesic combination. During pregnancy, its risk cannot...
- What Are HIIT Workouts?
What is a HIIT Workout?HIIT workout plans are intensive and punishing, but there are good reasons why they are very popular. HIIT stands for high-intensity interval training. As its name implies, it is an explosive and high-power workout. It is not a specific workout or exercise routine. Rather,...
- Managing COPD
Albeit there is no cure for COPD, there are medicines available to manage this disease. Taking these medications can slow down the progression of the disease, and improve one's quality of life.Stop smoking!Cessation of smoking is one step that will help toward managing symptoms of COPD. If you have...
- Sexual and Reproductive Health Care in Young Women with Cystic Fibrosis
The Journal of Cystic Fibrosis has published recent study results on research into the sexual and reproductive health care in young women with cystic fibrosis.This study compared the sexual and reproductive health (SRH) care of those with CF to the general U.S. population. Both groups of women were...
- Dr. Susan T r Lin OD MS FAAO5802 College Ave Oakland CA 94618
- Dr. Deborah Orel-bixler O.D., PH.D.School Of Optometry Berkeley CA 94720
- Dr. Sarah Fisher O.D.Uc Berkeley School Of Optometry Berkeley CA 94720
- Dr. Marianne Pia Hoenig OD., MA., FAAOBinocular Vision Clinic School Of Optometry Berkeley CA 94720
- Sarah Kochik O.D.230 Minor Hl Berkeley CA 94720
- Dr. Jill Kronberg O.D.200 Minor Hall Berkeley CA 94720