Dr. Ameya Patil is a pediatric nephrologist practicing in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Patil specializes in caring for children with chronic conditions such as hypertension, kidney disease, and chronic dialysis. Pediatric nephrologists have extensive knowledge on the dialysis and transplant processes, while simultaneously developing lasting relationships with the families of their young patients.
- Pericardial involvement as a presenting feature of acute myeloblastic leukemia. Brief communication.
- T-cell epitope mapping of ORF2 and ORF3 proteins of human hepatitis E virus.
- Best Treatment Guidelines For Bronchial Asthma.
- Intraluminal Bronchial Carcinoid Resection by Bronchoscopy.
- Spontaneous Pneumomediastinum in a Case of Mixed Connective Tissue Disorder.
- Ixodid ticks on their mammalian hosts in the Kyasanur Forest disease area of Mysore State, India, 1961-64.
- Isolation of Kyasanur Forest disease virus from ixodid ticks: 1961-1964.
- Studies on Ixodid tick populations on the forest floor in the Kyasanur Forest disease area. (1961--1964).
- Kaisodi virus, a new agent isolated from Haemaphysalis spinigera in Mysore State, South India. I. Isolation of strains.
- Persistence of humoral immunity in Kyasanur forest disease.
- Birth Defects
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center Program
Dr. Ameya P Patil MD's Practice location
Milwaukee, WI 53226Get Direction
Dr. Ameya P Patil MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Discoid Lupus Erythematosus?
Discoid lupus erythematosus (DLE) is a chronic skin condition that is characterized by light-sensitive skin flare-up, which can be localized or widespread. If not treated effectively, discoid lupus erythematosus can cause permanent scarring. Red rough patches will develop leaving discoloration and...
- Where Does Cholera Commonly Occur?
What is cholera?Cholera is any of the several acute infectious diseases occurring in humans and domestic animals that are caused by the bacterium vibrio cholerae. Cholera is caused by taking in water or food that has been contaminated by the vibrio cholerae bacteria.Cholera is characterized by...
- Wilms Tumor Facts
Wilms TumorWilms tumor, also called as nephroblastoma, is a type of cancerous tumor in the kidneys. The name of the disease comes from a German doctor named Max Wilms, who wrote about it in 1899. Children ages 3-4 years old are more likely to develop Wilms tumor.Wilms tumor accounts for around 9 out...
- What Is Renal Ultrasound Used For?
A renal ultrasound is actually a diagnostic procedure, wherein high-frequency sound waves are transmitted through the body tissues that are inaudible to the human ear. The echoes recorded into videos or images of the internal structures of the body.A wide range of diseases and conditions can be...
- What Could Lead to Nephrotic Syndrome?
IntroductionNephrotic syndrome refers to a group of symptoms that occur when there is something wrong with your kidneys. It can affect people of all ages and is often treatable. Kidney damage may be suspected if an individual shows any of the following symptoms:...
- Nephrotic Syndrome in Children: What You Need to Know
Nephrotic Syndrome in ChildrenNephrotic syndrome in children is not a disease, but rather a group of symptoms that usually indicate kidney damage (particularly glomeruli damage) and proteinuria (high levels of protein in the urine). When there is kidney damage, a protein called albumin, which is...
- Ms. Rajasree Sreedharan M.D.9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Craig C Porter MD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Shihtien Wang M.D.9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Ellis D Avner MDChildren's Hospital Of Wisconsin Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Cynthia Pan MDChildren's Hospital Of Wisconsin Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Priya Pais M.D.9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226