Dr. Deanne Della toffalo is a family practitioner practicing in Butler, PA. Dr. Della toffalo specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Della toffalo possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine 2005
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Vascular Disease
Dr. Deanne Marie Della toffalo D.O.'s Practice location
Butler, PA 16001Get Direction
PITTSBURGH, PA 15224Get Direction
Dr. Deanne Marie Della toffalo D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Ringworm Treatment: Type of Treatment and Natural Home Remedies
Ringworm is a fungal type of infection, which is caused by the fungal organisms known as dermatophytes. It can affect various parts of the body, especially the skin on the hands, feet, face, and neck. It can also affect the scalp or nails. Initially, it appears as a small dot. Gradually, as the...
- The Health Benefits of Fermented Foods
What is Fermented Food?Fermented food involves the process of fermentation where food is exposed to bacteria, yeast, or a combination of these microbes. This food is then broken down to lactic acid, which allows the microbes to enter through the air in the environment. Lactic acid protects us and...
- Foods to Avoid If You Have Diarrhea
Diarrhea is a condition characterized by loose or watery stools that occur more than three times a day. Typically, the condition lasts for about two to three days and then resolves on its own. The symptoms of diarrhea include watery stools, bloating, stomach cramps, gas, and nausea.Diarrhea can lead...
- Non-Medical Treatments for High Blood Pressure
High blood pressure, or hypertension, is a critical condition that should be taken very seriously. If left untreated for a long period of time, it can lead to fatal consequences. Many people who suffer from this condition underestimate its significance and do not follow their doctors' orders. It is...
- The History of Rheumatoid Arthritis
Introduction Rheumatoid arthritis causes inflammation of the joints and other body areas. It is an autoimmune disease and its symptoms include:...
- Tdap Vaccine for Whooping Cough
The Tdap vaccine protects the body from three diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough....
- Dr. Marco Antonio Alcala M.D.874 Butler Street Pittsburgh PA 15223
- Dr. Hilary A Stroud MD20397 Route 19 Cranberry Twp PA 16066
- Dr. Susan T Federoff MD11676 Perry Hwy Wexford PA 15090
- Dr. Surbhi Agarwal M.D911 E Brady St Butler PA 16001
- Dr. Andrew C Fackler MD5548 William Flynn Hwy Gibsonia PA 15044
- Dr. Matthew Vasil MD1604 Burtner Rd Natrona Heights PA 15065