Dr. Robert Wilfahrt is a family practitioner practicing in Winona, MN. Dr. Wilfahrt specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Wilfahrt possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Mayo Med Sch, Rochester Mn 1999
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Univ Of Wi Med Sch, Family Medicine
Dr. Robert P Wilfahrt MD's Practice location
Winona, MN 55987Get Direction
Winona, MN 55987Get Direction
ROCHESTER, MN 55905Get Direction
Dr. Robert P Wilfahrt MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wilfahrt
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- Alternative Treatments for Gallstones
Alternative Treatments For GallstonesA huge percentage of gallstones never show symptoms, but the moment a stone stops moving on its way to the small intestines from the gallbladder, trouble begins. That’s when signs start occurring, among them severe pain on the ride side of the abdomen that...
- Rubella Symptoms and Treatment
What is rubella?Rubella is a contagious viral disease that is characterized by red rashes on the skin. The condition is also called German measles, although it is not caused by the virus that causes measles. Aside from a widespread skin rash, individuals who have rubella also have swollen lymph...
- What Is Olecranon Bursitis?
Whenever a bursa is inflamed and becomes swollen, it causes a lot of pain around the affected area. The condition is called bursitis. The inflammation and swelling of the bursa are the causes of pain. The bursa is a sac filled with fluid, which is always located between the muscles, tendons, bones,...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- What's the Difference Between Salt and Sodium?
IntroductionWhen people say salt, they usually mean the common table salt. Salt is a mineral that is mainly composed of sodium chloride (NaCl). To distinguish table salt from a class of chemical compounds called salts, the terms rock salt or the mineral name halite is used. Sodium is also...
- Dr. Charles E Clark MD3901 Atrisco Dr Nw Albuquerque NM 87120
- Dr. Jennifer E Thuener M.D.500 York Rd Jenkintown PA 19046
- Dr. Thomas A Retzinger MD825 Mankato Ave Winona MN 55987
- Dr. Everett Allen Beguin MD855 Mankato Ave Winona MN 55987
- Dr. Wayne Kelly MD855 Mankato Ave Winona MN 55987
- Dr. Martha C Binn MD1303 Main St S Holmen WI 54636