Dr. Kie Jung Park MD
Geriatric Psychiatrist | Geriatric Psychiatry562 Wyoming Ave Kingston PA, 18704
Dr. Kie Park is a geriatric psychiatrist practicing in Kingston, PA. Dr. Park specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of mental disorders, particularly in older adults. Patients who visit geriatric psychiatrists typically look for help with problems like memory loss, depression, difficulty coping with change, stress, dementia, anxiety and more. Older adults may also experience emotional distress after being diagnosed with a disease as well. Dr. Park helps patients after a comprehensive diagnostic exam so the root of their problems can be treated.
Education and Training
Yonsei Univ, Coll of Med, Sudai-Moon-ku, Seoul, So Korea 1967
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Development of an ultrasound training phantom of the thyroid gland: physical characteristics of TMM.
- Injuries in national Olympic level judo athletes: an epidemiological study.
- Identification of a redox-modulatory interaction between selenoprotein W and 14-3-3 protein.
- Selenoprotein S-dependent Selenoprotein K Binding to p97(VCP) Protein Is Essential for Endoplasmic Reticulum-associated Degradation.
- Injuries in elite Korean fencers: an epidemiological study.
- Selenoprotein S is required for clearance of C99 through endoplasmic reticulum-associated degradation.
- Injuries in female and male elite taekwondo athletes: a 10-year prospective, epidemiological study of 1466 injuries sustained during 250 000 training hours.
Dr. Kie Jung Park MD's Practice location
Kingston, PA 18704Get Direction
- Cognitive-Enhancing Medication for Parkinson's Disease
What is Parkinson’s disease?Parkinson’s disease is known to have an impact on the nerve cells in the brain that produce dopamine. It is a progressive disorder of the central nervous system that can affect body movements. The disease develops gradually, wherein there are hardly noticeable tremors...
- What is Cancer Immunotherapy?
Immunotherapy, also referred as biological therapy, is a special type of cancer treatment aimed at boosting the body's immune system to help fight cancer cells. Cancer cells don’t die normally as other cells do, and divide uncontrollably with each cell making more of itself like a copy machine...
- Antidepressants for Parkinson's Disease
Parkinson’s disease affects people of ages 55-75, although it may affect younger people, too. Parkinson's disease is a neurological disorder. This disease affects the movement of muscles, their control, and balance.Symptoms of Parkinson’s Disease...
- St. John's Wort for Depression Treatment
The scientific name of St. John’s wort is Hypericum perforatum, which is a powerful medicinal herb that has anti-inflammatory properties. This herb has been long been used due to its health benefits, especially in relieving depression. Ancient Greek physicians believed that this herb possessed a...
- Can Alzheimer’s Affect You Suddenly?
What is Alzheimer’s disease?Alzheimer's disease is an irreversible and progressive brain disorder, wherein the connections between the nerve cells or neurons are lost and ultimately die. It is also one of the most common causes of dementia that causes loss of intellectual and social skills. As the...
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- Dr. Ashok Bharucha MD143 Edgewood Drive W South Abington Twp PA 18411
- Dr. Rakesh K Sharma M.D.121 S PROSPECT ST NANTICOKE PA 18634
- Mr. David Liskov MD562 WYOMING AVE KINGSTON PA 18704
- Dr. David Bengt Nesbit M.D.1451 Hillside Dr Clarks Summit PA 18411