Dr. Gregg Rockower is a pediatrician practicing in Nanuet, NY. Dr. Rockower is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Rockower diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Rockower can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll of Med, Brooklyn Ny 1991
SUNY Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine 1991
State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine 1990
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Contact Dermatitis
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Stomach Flu
- Bellevue Hosp Ctr, Pediatrics
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Dr. Gregg Rockower MD's Practice location
Nanuet, NY 10954Get Direction
Dr. Gregg Rockower MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rockower
- Which Conditions Are Linked with Mesenteric Adenitis?
Mesenteric adenitis, also called as mesenteric lymphadenitis, is a condition that causes swelling and inflammation in the abdominal lymph nodes. This condition usually affects children and adolescents.Lymph nodes are small glands that are part of the lymphatic system. They contain a type of white...
- Cold vs. Allergy: How to Tell the Difference
It is very common to assume that anyone with the sniffles is contagious. Very often, however, those sniffles are not linked to anything contagious at all--they can be related to other factors. The first thought of many individuals when they suffer from a runny nose, nasal congestion, coughing, or...
- Newborn Jaundice Prognosis and Home Remedies
Jaundice is a condition that causes yellowing of the skin and certain parts of the eyes. Your child will be checked for jaundice three days after being born. Nevertheless, you should watch out for any signs of the disorder after your go back home since it can take up to seven days to become...
- Urinary Tract Infections in Children
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are often thought of in regard to adults, and cases of UTIs in children seem unusual. They are not. The mechanism by which UTIs develop does not discriminate by age, and the same E. Coli bacteria can affect a child just as easily as an adult. However, UTIs affect 2%...
- Hives in Children: Causes and Treatment
Hives is a common skin condition in children. It is characterized by itchy, raised, red and white welts on the skin. The condition is also medically known as urticaria. Hives are not contagious and may last for a few hours or days. However, in some cases, they may last for a few weeks.In this...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Dr. Ramon E. Ferrand MD600 W 150th St New York New York 10034
- Dr. Paulo R. Pina M.D.2385 Arthur Ave Bronx NY 10458
- Dr. Rajesh Bisnauth MD266 White Plains Road Eastchester New York 10709
- Allison Platt110 South Bedford Road Mt.Kisco New York 10549
- Dr. Joann Alfonzo M.D.410 Brighton Avenue Spring Lake New Jersey 7762
- Dr. Obianulo Rose Onyema MD105 Stevens Ave Mount Vernon NY 10550