Dr. Douglas S Ross MD
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease1055 N 300 W #500 Provo UT, 84604
Dr. Douglas Ross practices Pulmonology in Provo, UT. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Ross manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Sleep Medicine
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- 2015
- University of Utah Affiliated Hospitals 1985
- University of Utah Medical Center - Salt Lake City, UT in Pulmonary Medicine 1989
Dr. Douglas S Ross MD's Practice location
Provo, UT 84604Get Direction
Dr. Douglas S Ross MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ross
- What Is the Treatment of Choice for Pneumonia?
Pneumonia is a lung infection that affects the air sacs. The sacs are either filled with fluid or pus causing a cough with phlegm. The symptoms of pneumonia range from mild to severe, which could be life-threatening. People from all age groups, from infants to old age, people with other health...
- The Complicated Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Lung Disorders
What is Bronchiectasis (BR) and how it is related to Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)? It is known that there is a strong association with RA and various pulmonary disorders such as BR. How these two conditions are connected is less clear and something that has been being examined for some time. However...
- Is Pleurisy Contagious?
Our lungs are separated from the chest cavity by a very thin membrane that folds onto itself, forming a two-layered membrane known as the pleura. Between the two layers is a small cavity known as the pleural membrane.This cavity is filled with a small quantity of lubricating fluid, the primary...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Dietary Supplements for Cystic Fibrosis
Cystic FibrosisCystic fibrosis is a disorder that is inherited and known to damage the lungs, the digestive system, and other vital organs of the body. Cystic fibrosis causes an impact on the cells that produce mucus, digestive juices, and sweat. These secreted fluids are usually thin and slippery,...
- What is Lung Cancer? Facts About Lung Cancer You Should Know
Our body is like a machine and each part of the machine has a definite function to perform. Lungs, heart, brain, kidneys and every other part is important to support the function of life. A disease like cancer in any part of the body could cause severe impairment sometimes even resulting in...
- Dr. Matthew Black Sperry M.D.1055 N 300 W Provo UT 84604
- Dr. Michael John Pearce MD1055 N 300 W Provo UT 84604
- Dr. Tracy A Hill MD1055 N 300 W Provo UT 84604
- Dr. William Taylor Alward MD1055 N 300 W Provo UT 84604
- Dr. Samer Abdelwahab Saleh M.D.1055 N 300 W PROVO UT 84604
- Dr. Clark Thorpe Bishop MD1055 N 300 W Provo UT 84604