Dr. Chinmay Patel MD
Cardiac Electrophysiologist | Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology130 S. Bryn Mawr Avenue Suite 321 H-Wing Bryn Mawr PA, 19010
Dr. Chinmay Patel is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in Bryn Mawr, PA. Dr. Patel performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
Education and Training
Nml Muni Med Coll
- University At Buffalo State University Of New York
Dr. Chinmay Patel MD's Practice location
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010Get Direction
HARRISBURG, PA 17110Get Direction
Dr. Chinmay Patel MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Patel
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Heart Palpitations: When Is It a Sign of Something Serious?
Heart palpitations, although it feels like a scary experience, are not always a sign of something serious. These palpitations are harmless but there are some instances when it could be a signal to a serious heart disease, especially if it is associated with other symptoms. This article explains...
- What Is a Bubble Study?
What is a bubble study?A bubble study is a type of echocardiogram, which is the ultrasound of the heart. An echocardiogram is done to visualize the heart and its surrounding areas. Better images of the heart can be produced when a “contrast” is used during the echocardiogram. In a bubble study,...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Heart Palpitations: What Is It and What Are the Causes?
Our heart rate is automatically controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that has two divisions: sympathetic and parasympathetic. The part of the ANS that is responsible for raising a person’s heart rate through the sympathetic plexus is the sympathetic division. The parasympathetic...
- Dr. Leonard Ilkhanoff MD3400 Spruce St Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Edward Gerstenfeld MD3400 Spruce Street Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Eric T Rosenwinkel MD125 Medical Campus Dr Lansdale PA 19446
- Dr. Suman S Jaswal MD230 N Broad St Philadelphia PA 19102
- Dr. Douglas B Esberg MD100 E Lancaster Ave Wynnewood PA 19096
- Dr. Daniel Robert Frisch M.D.925 Chestnut St Philadelphia PA 19107