Ms. Julie Sarton PT
Physical Therapist13891 Newport Ave Ste 285 Tustin CA, 92780
Dr. Julie Sarton has been practicing pelvic floor physical therapy since 1999. Prior to opening Sarton Physical Therapy, Julie was the founder and director of UC Irvine's Pelvic Floor Physical Therapy ...
Physical Medicine and RehabilitationAmerican Board of Physical Medicine and RehabilitationABPMR- Pain Medicine- 1999
Physical Medicine and RehabilitationAmerican Board of Physical Medicine and RehabilitationABPMR
- Rising Star in Medicine2006Womens Sage
- Manual Therapy
- Visceral Manipulation
- Nerve Flossing/neural Tension Releases
- Class Iv Warm Laser Therapy
- Scar Tissue Adhesion Release
- Assistant Clinical Professor UC Irvine 2004 - 2011
- OC Family MagazinePainful Intercourse2006
- OC Register Forgotten Muscles2004
Ms. Julie Sarton PT's Practice location
Tustin, CA 92780Get Direction
ORANGE, CA 92868Get Direction
Ms. Julie Sarton PT's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sarton
- S. m.
Compassionate and Caring.
- What is Sarcopenia?
If you think aging is all about wrinkled skin, thinning hair, a receding hair line, loss of teeth, and a stooping posture, you are mistaken. There are many changes within one's body that are often neglected or left unnoticed. One such change is the loss of muscle mass and function in the body that...
- What Is Sacroiliitis: Causes, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is sacroiliitis?An inflammation of one or both sacroiliac joints is known as sacroiliitis. This condition happens when the lower spine and pelvis connect. In other words, we can say that a sacroiliac joint is the union of the sacrum and ilium. The sacroiliac joint is bound by thick ligaments...
- The Three Best Treatment Methods for Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy is a very common condition that can happen to people of different ages. The thing about muscular dystrophy is that there is no definite cure for it. However, there are ways to manage the condition. There are a lot of medications and therapies that can be used in order to keep it...
- Everything You Need to Know About Fibromyalgia
What is Fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a disorder characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain and chronic fatigue. Symptoms and severity differ depending on the individual. Individuals with fibromyalgia will often describe their pain as throbbing, stabbing, shoot, ache, or burning.Symptoms of...
- Fibromyalgia Treatment: What are the Alternatives?
Fibromyalgia is a chronic health condition characterized by widespread pain and fatigue. Other symptoms include sleep disturbances, memory problems, sensitivity to touch, depression, overactive bladder, and irritable bowel syndrome. The pain, chronic tiredness, and other symptoms can have a major...
- How Long Does a Knee Replacement Last?
A knee replacement surgery provides relief for approximately 90 percent of people who are suffering from pain due to knee problems. Most knee replacement procedures are done for the treatment of osteoarthritis. With proper care, your knee implant can last for as long as 20 years. The technology...
- Jonathan Cabral Newport Beach California 92009
- Tiffani Zolezzi8868 Gentle Wind Drive Corona CA 92883
- Monique Peterson P.T.18377 Beach Blvd Huntington Beach CA 92648
- Mrs. Lily Wang DPT MHA MCS6888 Lincoln Ave Buena Park CA 90620
- Davis Y Koh DPT, MBA, GCS, CSCS9080 Irvine Center Dr Irvine CA 92618
- Matt Swift PT1500 S Anaheim Blvd Anaheim CA 92805