Ms. Julie Sarton PT
Physical Therapist13891 Newport Ave Ste 285 Tustin CA, 92780
Dr. Julie Sarton has been practicing pelvic floor physical therapy since 1999. Prior to opening Sarton Physical Therapy, Julie was the founder and director of UC Irvine's Pelvic Floor Physical Therapy ...
Physical Medicine and RehabilitationAmerican Board of Physical Medicine and RehabilitationABPMR- Pain Medicine- 1999
Physical Medicine and RehabilitationAmerican Board of Physical Medicine and RehabilitationABPMR
- Rising Star in Medicine 2006 Womens Sage
- Manual Therapy
- Visceral Manipulation
- Nerve Flossing/neural Tension Releases
- Class Iv Warm Laser Therapy
- Scar Tissue Adhesion Release
- Assistant Clinical Professor UC Irvine 2004 - 2011
- OC Family MagazinePainful Intercourse2006
- OC Register Forgotten Muscles2004
Ms. Julie Sarton PT's Practice location
Tustin, CA 92780Get Direction
ORANGE, CA 92868Get Direction
Ms. Julie Sarton PT's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sarton
- S. m.
Compassionate and Caring.
- What Are Shin Splints?
Shin splints or medial tibial syndrome refers to the throbbing ache felt along the shin bone in the lower leg. It often resolves on its own without any medical intervention. Severe forms of this condition may have a significant impact on a person’s day-to-day activities. Shin splints are...
- Understanding the Different Types of Multiple Sclerosis
Since MS does not progress in the same manner, professionals have divided the disease into four phenotypes based on the manner in which the disease progresses. The four types of multiple sclerosis are Clinically Isolated Syndrome, Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis, Primary Progressive Multiple...
- Are There Risks to Physical Therapy?
Physical therapy tries to address the illness or injury that prevents a person from living their daily lives, and performing activities. To arrive at a diagnosis, a physical examination and past history are used to come up with a management plan. Physical therapy management often involves...
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- Jonathan Cabral Newport Beach California 92009
- Davis Y Koh DPT, MBA, GCS, CSCS9080 Irvine Center Dr Irvine CA 92618
- Dr. Kerry Allison Tortarolo P.T.2216 NEWPORT BLVD COSTA MESA CA 92627
- Matt Swift PT1500 S Anaheim Blvd Anaheim CA 92805
- Mrs. Lily Wang DPT MHA MCS14611 Carmenita Rd Norwalk CA 90650
- Monique Peterson P.T.18377 Beach Blvd Huntington Beach CA 92648