Dr. Nasfat Jameel Shehadeh MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology333 S 900 E Salt Lake City UT, 84102
Dr. Nasfat Shehadeh is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Shehadeh specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Yarmouk Univ, Fac Med, (Jordan Univ Sci & Tech), Irbid, Jordan MD
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Hematology
- Durvalumab and Tremelimumab in Treating Patients With Recurrent Stage IV Lung Cancer
- Randomized, Open Label, Clinical Study of the Targeted Therapy, Palbociclib, to Treat Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Lung-MAP: Nivolumab With or Without Ipilimumab as Second-Line Therapy in Treating Patients With Recurrent Stage IV Squamous Cell Lung Cancer and No Matching Biomarkers
- Crizotinib in Treating Patients With Stage IB-IIIA Non-small Cell Lung Cancer That Has Been Removed by Surgery and ALK Fusion Mutations (An ALCHEMIST Treatment Trial)
- Lung-MAP: Biomarker-Targeted Second-Line Therapy in Treating Patients With Recurrent Stage IV Squamous Cell Lung Cancer
- Comparison of Axillary Lymph Node Dissection With Axillary Radiation for Patients With Node-Positive Breast Cancer Treated With Chemotherapy
- Standard or Comprehensive Radiation Therapy in Treating Patients With Early-Stage Breast Cancer Previously Treated With Chemotherapy and Surgery
- Armodafinil in Reducing Cancer-Related Fatigue in Patients With High Grade Glioma
- S1207 Hormone Therapy With or Without Everolimus in Treating Patients With Breast Cancer
- PROSPECT: Chemotherapy Alone or Chemotherapy Plus Radiation Therapy in Treating Patients With Locally Advanced Rectal Cancer Undergoing Surgery
- S0820, Adenoma and Second Primary Prevention Trial
- Radiation Therapy Regimens in Treating Patients With Limited-Stage Small Cell Lung Cancer Receiving Cisplatin and Etoposide
- Lung-MAP: Talazoparib in Treating Patients With HRRD Positive Recurrent Stage IV Squamous Cell Lung Cancer
- Nivolumab After Surgery and Chemotherapy in Treating Patients With Stage IB-IIIA Non-small Cell Lung Cancer (An ALCHEMIST Treatment Trial)
- Genetic Testing in Screening Patients With Stage IB-IIIA Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer That Has Been or Will Be Removed by Surgery (The ALCHEMIST Screening Trial)
- Blood Disorders
- Wayne State University Affiliated Hospitals
Dr. Nasfat Jameel Shehadeh MD's Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84102Get Direction
CHARLOTTE, NC 28204Get Direction
Dr. Nasfat Jameel Shehadeh MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Shehadeh
- Tips on How to Live with Multiple Myeloma
Multiple myeloma, a type of cancer, adversely affects plasma cells, which are your immune system’s components. The American Cancer Society indicates that in 2014, more than 24,000 people in the United States had multiple myeloma.Multiple myeloma patients can lose their appetite due to the adverse...
- Breaking News on the Treatment of Follicular Lymphoma
Reuters, the international news agency out of London, has announced that the FDA has given a new drug “accelerated approval,” for the treatment of follicular lymphoma.The drug, Aliqopa (copanlisib), showed complete or partial shrinkage of tumors in 59% of study participants during drug studies,...
- Lymphoma News: Mother Gives Birth to Healthy Daughter after Chemo During Pregnancy
Chemotherapy has a reputation for its not-so-great side effects. As many people know, chemotherapy is known to cause off target symptoms for most cancer patients such as nausea and vomiting, hair loss, and extreme fatigue. In addition to the symptoms that one may experience during treatment, some of...
- Exercise Proven to Help Lymphoma Patients
People always say that exercise is the best medicine. It's been proven through many years of research that regular exercise is really important to maintain a healthy body and mind. Doctors are always reminding their patients of the benefits of physical exercise and the power it holds to fight...
- Study Finds 3% of Pediatric Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Cases Are Transplant Recipients
Lymphoma is a blood cancer that affects both children and adults.Lymphoma begins its growth in the lymphatic white blood cells of the lymph system. This system is a major warrior in fighting off infections and diseases. It is part of the body’s immunity team.The lymph system loops throughout the...
- Treatments for Multiple Myeloma
The cancer care crew discusses what treatment will suit you after multiple myeloma has been diagnosed and staged. The following are treatments used in multiple myeloma:...
- Dr. Xylina T Gregg M.D.3838 S 700 E Salt Lake City UT 84106
- Dr. Justin A Call M.D.560 W Mitchell St Petoskey MI 49770
- Dr. Hung T. Khong MD1660 Springhill Avenue Mobile AL 36604
- Dr. Edgar Friedrich Prasthofer MD799 E Hampden Ave Englewood CO 80113
- Dr. Scott James Samuelson M.D.333 S 900 E Salt Lake City UT 84102
- Dr. Daanish Hoda MD8 Th Ave And C St Salt Lake City UT 84143