Dominick Christopher Cavuoti
Pathologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Pathology5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX, 75390
Dr. Dominick Cavuoti practices Pediatric Pathology in Dallas, TX. As a pediatric pathologist, Dr. Cavuoti is skilled in the diagnosis and characterization of neoplastic and non-neoplastic diseases of children. Pediatric pathologists gain expertise in the laboratory diagnosis of diseases that occur during fetal growth, infancy, and child development.
Education and Training
Univ Of N Tx Hlth Sci Ctr- Tx Coll Osteo Med- Ft Worth Tx 1996
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP- Medical Microbiology Pathology
- Univ Tx Southwestern Med Sch, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
- Univ Of Texas Sw Med Ctr/Parkland Meml Hosp
Dominick Christopher Cavuoti's Practice location
Dallas, TX 75390Get Direction
Dominick Christopher Cavuoti's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cavuoti
- An Innovation in Alzheimer's That Is Still Under Used
In November 2017, Bill Gates announced his significant investment of 100 million USD to support the efforts in finding the drugs that could help to understand Alzheimer’s disease. Gates pointed out that this investment would help to fund the analysis of the massive amounts of data that has been...
- The Vernal Equinox
As the Earth goes around the Sun, two moments happen annually whenever the Sun is precisely over the equator. The moments are referred to as equinoxes, and they take place on 20th or 21st of March and the 22nd or 23rd of September. In a literal sense, "equinox" stands for “equal night," because...
- Honorary Football Captain with Muscular Dystrophy Makes Winning Touchdown
JP Price is a winner in more ways than one. When his school, Craig Middle School, played against their long-time rivals, Steamboat Springs, JP did something remarkable. He made a touchdown. ...
- Coping with COPD
Many people live life without realizing that they have COPD – the umbrella term for emphysema and bronchitis – even though it is a common disease.Long-term smokers will most likely have scars on their lungs that will become inflamed and irritated due to COPD. Patients tend to complain, but fail...
- What Are the Risks of Radiation Therapy?
Radiation therapy is a type of cancer treatment that uses radiation to destroy the tumor. During the treatment, forms of radiation such as gamma rays or x-rays are used. It is one of the most employed means of treating cancer due to its effectiveness. In the treatment of cancer, it can be used as...
- Everything you Need to Know About Psychotherapy
What is psychotherapy?Sometimes simply known as therapy, psychotherapy is a form of treatment which involves two parties, that is, the therapist and you the patient. It can also be referred to as an interpersonal relation intervention by a highly trained individual (therapist) to assist in the...
- Dr. Naseem Uddin MD5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Eric A. Albright MD14275 MIDWAY RD ADDISON TX 75001
- Dr. Arthur George Weinberg MD5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Veena Rajaram MD5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Sarah Frances Johnson-welch MD5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Sandy Diane Cope-yokoyama MD5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390