Dr. Ajay Behari M.D.
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease9103 Franklin Square Dr 300 Rosedale MD, 21237
Dr. Ajay Behari practices Pulmonology in Rosedale, MD. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Behari manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
American University of The Caribbean; St. Maarten, Netherlands Antilles MD
American University of The Caribbean; Plymouth, Montserrat 2000
American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine 2000
Dr. Ajay Behari M.D.'s Practice location
Rosedale, MD 21237Get Direction
Dr. Ajay Behari M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Behari
- Kids with Cystic Fibrosis Given a “Breath of Life”
In 1999, Charles Dunlop founded Ambry Genetics because he wanted to work for an organization dedicated to restoring the balance between open science and commercial interests. An organization driven by scientists, genetic counselors, and physicians whose mission would be to put an end to disease and...
- Airway Dehydration May Lead to Cystic Fibrosis Symptoms
The mucous membranes in the airways of people with cystic fibrosis produce mucus that is thick and viscous, more solid than is produced by healthy people, which leads to all sorts of problems in the patient.As anyone with CF knows, the reason the mucus thickens is because the proteins that form the...
- The Link Between Playing Musical Instruments and Cystic Fibrosis
Vincent Forknor is an 8-year-old boy from Ramsey, Cambridge in the United Kingdom who has Cystic Fibrosis (CF). He has recently started playing the bagpipes, and his family has noticed an improvement in his CF symptoms since he began this new hobby. Vincent takes common CF medications and undergoes...
- What Should I Know About Asthma Inhalers?
Inhalers are very popular, lifesaving medications for many who are suffering from asthma and other lung conditions. Knowing about the different types of inhalers and how to use them effectively is very important in controlling the conditions. An asthma inhaler is ideal to deliver the medication for...
- How Is Pleurisy Diagnosed?
Pleurisy is the inflammation of the two-layered membranes lining your lungs. Your doctor can diagnose pleurisy after taking a careful history, complete physical exam, and investigations.During the diagnosis, your doctor will exclude all the other possible causes that have a similar presentation and...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of COPD?
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease or COPD is a lung disease that affects breathing. Airflow to the organ is blocked due to the damage to lungs....
- Dr. Crystal Daigle M.D.5233, 2411 W Belvedere Ave Baltimore MD 21215
- Dr. Alan Schwartz M.D.5300 Alpha Commons Dr Baltimore MD 21224
- Dr. William Krimsky M.D.9103 Franklin Square Dr Rosedale MD 21237
- Dr. Marie D Chatham M.D.6535 N Charles St Towson MD 21204
- Dr. Mitchell L Schwartz M.D.515 FAIRMOUNT AVE STE 500 TOWSON MD 21286
- Dr. Enid Neptune M.D.600 N Wolfe St Baltimore MD 21205