Dr. John Mark Lacy M.D.
UrologistUniversity Of Kentucky 800 Rose Street Lexington KY, 40536
Dr. John Lacy is a urologist practicing in Lexington, KY. Dr. Lacy specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Dr. John Mark Lacy M.D.'s Practice location
Lexington, KY 40536Get Direction
KNOXVILLE, TN 37920Get Direction
Dr. John Mark Lacy M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lacy
- What Is Ureaplasma?
Ureaplasma is a small bacterium that belongs to the class Mollicutes. This group of tiny bacteria lacks cell walls and are regarded as the smallest self-replicating and free-living cells, making them unique from other types of bacteria. Although the infection it causes can be treated using...
- Is This Genital Herpes or do I have Cold Sores?
Herpes is caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV). This virus causes both genital herpes and oral herpes (cold sores). However, the strain varies, with the herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV1) causing cold sores while the herpes simplex type 2 (HSV2) causes genital herpes. HSV1 is mostly transmitted...
- What Causes Bladder Cancer?
What Causes Bladder Cancer?Bladder cancer a common type of cancer that usually begins in the cells lining your bladder, which is also referred to as the transitional epithelium. Just as the other types of cancer, bladder cancer develops into a life-threatening condition. However, 50% of its cases...
- Prostate Cancer: What Are the Symptoms If It Is Not Asymptomatic?
Prostate cancer tends to affect only men. The incidence of prostate cancer is on the increase and tends to be more common in the western world. The causes of prostate cancer are poorly understood. However, risks factors include a positive family history, environmental and dietary factors. The...
- What are the Different Types of Bladder Cancer?
What are the Different Types of Bladder Cancer?The bladder is a very important organ, usually found on the pelvis (lower abdomen). This hollow organ acts as a storage unit for the urine formed by your kidneys. Being such an important organ of the urinary tract, it is at high risk, since it receives...
- What is the Correlation Between Urinary Incontinence and Diet?
Urinary incontinence can be controlled to a large extent by one's diet, even though there is nothing called an ‘incontinence diet’. Many times doctors advise their patients to avoid a particular food or drink to improve the symptoms of urinary incontinence. These foods may differ depending on...
- Dr. Freddie L Terrell MD1114 Mccann Dr Winchester KY 40391
- Dr. Amberly K Windisch MD460 Waterstone Dr Hillsborough NC 27278
- Dr. Randall Rowland MD, PHD740 South Limestone Lexington KY 40536
- Dr. William Bradley Rogers M.D.800 Rose St Lexington KY 40536
- Dr. Justin Dale Johnson M.D.Univ Of Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198
- Dr. Carolyn V Smith MD234 E Gray St Louisville KY 40202