Dr. Stefan T. Tachev M.D. is a top Doctor in Philadelphia, PA.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Stefan T. Tachev M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Stefan T. Tachev M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Stefan T. Tachev M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Philadelphia, PA, Dr. Stefan T. Tachev M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Drexel University College of Medicine
Medical University 1995
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- 2003
- Drexel University Affiliated Hospitals
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann University Hospital Program
- Drexel University College of Medicine
Dr. Stefan T. Tachev M.D.'s Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19107Get Direction
Dr. Stefan T. Tachev M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tachev
- Clinical Errors: How Do They Happen?
Clinical errors are commonly known as the hot topics in environments like hospitals, clinics, and health centers in the United States. It’s understandable, though; people seldom go to the hospital because they enjoy getting treated, or hurt themselves intentionally in hopes of receiving medical...
- What Are the Most Common Medications For Diabetes?
Diabetes is often quoted as a 'silent killer.' According to available statistics, the total number of diabetics patients in India is estimated about 50 million. In 2030, it is expected that about 80 million of our population will suffer from diabetes. About 50,000 of the affected have their legs...
- Could Pancreas Implantation Present a More Positive Diabetes Prognosis?
Diabetes is a chronic disease that affects many people around the world, whether it be children or adults. There are still many studies being done on how to diagnose and treat the disease, and fortunately, there have been many discoveries thanks to advanced technology. Just recently, there has been...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Dr. Gregory A. Pistone M.D.Four Greentree Centre Marlton NJ 08053
- Dr. Marson T Davidson MD8 Huntingdon Pike Jenkintown PA 19046
- Dr. Francine A. Cedrone M.D.17 Industrial Blvd Paoli PA 19301
- Dr. Tudor G Jovin MD3471 5th Ave Pittsburgh PA 15213
- Dr. Paul Howard Steinfield M.D.3110 Grant Ave Philadelphia PA 19114
- Dr. Joseph Somers M.D.250 College Ave Lancaster PA 17603