Dr. Vlada Groysman MD
Dermatologist2290 Valleydale Rd. Ste 204 Birmingham AL, 35244
Diplomate and Board Certified by the American Board of Dermatology, Dr. Vlada Groysman is a specialist in medical, surgical, cosmetic, and laser dermatology. She is a graduate of distinction from University ...
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD- 2009
- Seborrheic Keratoses
- Actinic Keratosis
- Eczema/atopic Dermatitis
- Molluscum Contagiosum
- Psoriasis Treatment
- Patch Testing
- Rosacea & Acne Treatment
- Skin Cancer Screening
- Uvb Phototherapy
- Benign Lesions
- Scar Revision
- Skin Cancer Detection And Treatment
- Sclerotherapy For Spider Leg Veins
- Fellow American Academy of Dermatology
- Member Women’s Dermatologic Society
- Diplomate American Board of Dermatology
- Member American Society of Dermatologic Surgery
- Member American Contact Dermatology Society and National Psoriasis Foundation
Experience & Accolades
- Assistant Professor of Dermatology2009 - 2013University of Alabama
- Medical Director2013Cahaba Dermatology and Skin Health Center
Dr. Vlada Groysman MD's Practice location
Birmingham, AL 35244Get Direction
Birmingham, AL 35244Get Direction
Tuscaloosa, AL 35406Get Direction
Dr. Vlada Groysman MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Groysman
- Brooke s.
very personable, go see her...
- Oleg t.
- Rebecca j.
Great listener, I'm doing great.
Answered all our questions!.
- Donald b.
Excellent care and information.
- Jenna f.
- Justin w.
- Jason n.
Relaxed and Professional.
- D. h.
Very personable in every respect..
- Frank b.
- Joel d.
Another Great Visit.
- Keri w.
Quick, Efficient, Kind and Gentle.
- Mary e.
She is very gentle and thorough..
- Jeremy p.
- C. s.
Dr. Groysman and staff were friendly, thorough and helpful!.
My time with Dr. was quick and helpful.
- Jessica m.
- Marisa m.
- S. n.
- C. a.
She Knows all about African American Skin!!!.
- Linda .
Dr. Groysman seemed very knowledgeable of the treatment she prescribed..
- C. a.
Easy and personal.
- Hanvey t.
Comfortable informative excellent.
- Neil d.
Very very good visit.
- Betsy m.
- Joe g.
- Debra f.
- Frieda w.
Very professional .
- Russ t.
It was a great experience!.
- S. g.
Quick, thorough and friendly staff.
Great Dr!.+ Show More
- Treatments for Ingrown Hairs
Ingrown hairs hide in raised mounds of inflamed follicles appearing externally as acne, like reddish protrusions or sacs with transparent tips filled with pus and blood. They are painful to touch and create a burning sensation on the affected skin. You see them on your face, neck, pubic area, legs...
- Heat Rash: When Should I See a Doctor?
Heat rash is a condition that easily goes away with time without the need for medical care. This usually happens when the skin cools down and the sweating reduces. Sometimes, it can take a few days for the affected part of the skin to heal completely. However, there are times when the rashes tend...
- Treatments for Acne
Acne treatments depend on the severity of the condition. Treatments can go on for several months before the symptoms can have some significant improvement. If you’re just experiencing some minor spots, blackheads or whiteheads, you should be in a position to treat them more effectively. This will...
- What Is Seborrheic Dermatitis?
What is seborrheic dermatitis?Seborrheic dermatitis, or seborrhea, is a common skin disease that has no known direct cause. It is characterized by a red, itchy rash on the skin, often on the scalp, with scaly patches that flake off. It looks similar to eczema, psoriasis or an allergic reaction....
- What Is Acne: Get the Facts
Acne is a condition that affects the oil glands of the skin. The pores connect to oil glands underneath the skin. These glands form an oily substance referred to as sebum. The pores then link to the glands via a canal known as the follicle. Inside these follicles, oil transports dead skin cells...
- What Are the Risks to Laser Hair Removal?
What is laser hair removal?Every one wants to know the best ways to remove hair from certain areas of the body. Laser hair removal is one of the most popular methods in the United States, and the New York Times has reported that there were over a million procedures performed in 2016 alone.But is...
- Naveed Sami1720 University Boulevard Birmingham Alabama 35233
- Dr. Stanislav Tolkachjov M.D.2000 STONEGATE TRL VESTAVIA HLS AL 35242
- Dr. Elizabeth Jacobson M.D.250 Inverness Center Dr Birmingham AL 35242
- Dr. Danette D Bentley M.D.100 CONCOURSE PKWY STE 265 HOOVER AL 35244
- Dr. Janet Cash M.D.833 Saint Vincents Dr Birmingham AL 35205
- Dr. Melanie L. Appell MD2100 16th Ave S Birmingham AL 35205