Dr. Matthew J Provenzano M.D.
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (Pediatric) | Pediatric OtolaryngologyMlc 2018, 3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH, 45229
Dr. Matthew Provenzano practices Pediatric Otolaryngology in Cincinnati, OH. Pediatric otolaryngologists are primarily concerned with medical and surgical treatment of ear, nose, and throat diseases in children. Services that Dr. Provenzano provides include the diagnosis and treatment of ear, nose, and throat disorders, and head and neck diseases; surgery of the head and neck, including before and after-surgery care; consultation with other doctors when ear, nose, or throat diseases are detected; and assistance in the identification of communication disorders in children.
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- AP-2 participates in the transcriptional control of the amyloid precursor protein (APP) gene in oral squamous cell carcinoma.
- A role for epigenetics in hearing: Establishment and maintenance of auditory specific gene expression patterns.
- Increased iodine uptake in thyroid carcinoma after treatment with sodium butyrate and decitabine (5-Aza-dC).
- Use of the King LT for emergency airway management.
- Human Chondrosarcoma Cells Acquire an Epithelial-Like Gene Expression Pattern via an Epigenetic Switch: Evidence for Mesenchymal-Epithelial Transition during Sarcomagenesis.
Dr. Matthew J Provenzano M.D.'s Practice location
Cincinnati, OH 45229Get Direction
Iowa City, IA 52242Get Direction
MICHIGAN CITY, IN 46360Get Direction
Dr. Matthew J Provenzano M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Provenzano
- Ear Infection Medication: What Are You Being Prescribed?
Several drugs are prescribed to you when you get an ear infection. Some drugs will be to get rid of the causative microorganism, whereas the other drugs are for symptomatic relief. This article will explain about the drugs that will be prescribed to you during an ear infection.AntibioticsMany of the...
- How to Prepare for an Adenoidectomy
Adenoidectomy is an operation performed to remove one's adenoids. Most of the time, adenoidectomy is done to children. Although rare, the procedure can be done to adults as well. When do adenoids need to be removed?Due to bacteria, viruses, or allergic reactions, your child might have enlarged...
- What is Sinusitis?
The swelling or inflammation of the lining of the sinuses is what is called sinusitis or sinus infection. The sinuses are filled with air if they are healthy but in some cases, they can be blocked and filled with fluid and germs which end up causing infection.Blockage of the sinuses is due to any of...
- Is Sinusitis Preventable?
One of the leading reasons why individuals visit their doctors is sinus pain. According to research, approximately 37 million American citizens get symptoms for sinusitis like thick nasal discharge, sinus pain, and nasal congestion. That figure is on the rise due to an increase in pollutants and...
- What to Expect After an Adenoidectomy
What Are Adenoids?The adenoids are found in the upper back part of the mouth known as nasopharynx. You cannot possibly see adenoids through the nose. They are more like the tonsils. They also produce white cells which help fight harmful germs that get into the body through the nose or the mouth....
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Laryngitis?
Laryngitis is the inflammation of voice cords in the voice box, in other words, it is the inflammation of the larynx. A larynx is an organ that resembles a tube and is located in the trachea (windpipe). The Adam’s apple is the protrusion of the larynx in the throat.Laryngitis is the swelling of...
- Dr. Michael J Rutter MD3333 Burnet Avenue Cincinnati OH 45229
- Michel Nassar3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Kaalan E Johnson MD3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Karthik Balakrishnan MD3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Chad Afman MD234 Goodman St Cincinnati OH 45219
- Dr. Ellis M Arjmand M.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229