Dr. Matthew J Provenzano M.D.
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (Pediatric) | Pediatric Otolaryngology200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA, 52242
Dr. Matthew Provenzano practices Pediatric Otolaryngology in Cincinnati, OH. Pediatric otolaryngologists are primarily concerned with medical and surgical treatment of ear, nose, and throat diseases in children. Services that Dr. Provenzano provides include the diagnosis and treatment of ear, nose, and throat disorders, and head and neck diseases; surgery of the head and neck, including before and after-surgery care; consultation with other doctors when ear, nose, or throat diseases are detected; and assistance in the identification of communication disorders in children.
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- AP-2 participates in the transcriptional control of the amyloid precursor protein (APP) gene in oral squamous cell carcinoma.
- A role for epigenetics in hearing: Establishment and maintenance of auditory specific gene expression patterns.
- Increased iodine uptake in thyroid carcinoma after treatment with sodium butyrate and decitabine (5-Aza-dC).
- Use of the King LT for emergency airway management.
- Human Chondrosarcoma Cells Acquire an Epithelial-Like Gene Expression Pattern via an Epigenetic Switch: Evidence for Mesenchymal-Epithelial Transition during Sarcomagenesis.
Dr. Matthew J Provenzano M.D.'s Practice location
Cincinnati, OH 45229Get Direction
Iowa City, IA 52242Get Direction
MICHIGAN CITY, IN 46360Get Direction
Dr. Matthew J Provenzano M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Provenzano
- Ear Infection Medication: What Are You Being Prescribed?
Several drugs are prescribed to you when you get an ear infection. Some drugs will be to get rid of the causative microorganism, whereas the other drugs are for symptomatic relief. This article will explain about the drugs that will be prescribed to you during an ear infection.AntibioticsMany of the...
- What Medications Treat Sinusitis?
Normally, sinusitis symptoms improve on their own over a period of seven to ten days, since your immune system can fight the infection without need for treatment.However, when the symptoms do not improve or if they become severe, medication may be required. Using medications for sinusitis are for...
- What to Expect After a Tonsillectomy
A tonsillectomy is mostly carried out as an outpatient operation, where the patient is allowed to go home on the same day after the surgery. However, a one-day hospital stay is recommended if complications occur after the operation and if the patient has a minor or complex medical...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Laryngitis?
Laryngitis is the inflammation of voice cords in the voice box, in other words, it is the inflammation of the larynx. A larynx is an organ that resembles a tube and is located in the trachea (windpipe). The Adam’s apple is the protrusion of the larynx in the throat.Laryngitis is the swelling of...
- Is Tonsillitis Contagious?
What is tonsillitis?Tonsils are two glands located at the back of the throat and can be seen through the mouth. These glands help prevent infections from developing in the body. Tonsillitis happens when the tonsils become inflamed or infected by viruses or bacteria. Tonsillitis is a common...
- Is Sinusitis Preventable?
One of the leading reasons why individuals visit their doctors is sinus pain. According to research, approximately 37 million American citizens get symptoms for sinusitis like thick nasal discharge, sinus pain, and nasal congestion. That figure is on the rise due to an increase in pollutants and...
- Dr. Sohit Paul Kanotra M.D.200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Jose M Manaligod MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Brian T Andrews M.D.200 HAWKINS DR IOWA CITY IA 52242
- Dr. Andrew Charles Heaford MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Deborah Sue follmer Kacmarynski M.D.200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Richard J Smith MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242