Dr. Sadia Yasser M.D
Neurologist | Neurology777 S Fry Rd Suite 108 Katy TX, 77450
Dr. Sadia Yasser practices Neuropathology in Katy, TX. Dr. Yasser studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Peshawar Medical College 1997
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Parkinson's Disease
- Pinched Nerve
- Memory Loss
Dr. Sadia Yasser M.D's Practice location
Katy, TX 77450Get Direction
- Managing Financial Issues with Alzheimer's Disease
Alzheimer’s is a devastating disease that does a lot more than takes away a person's memory. It also takes away their independence and identity. It's common to hear more about this disease when loved ones start forgetting their keys, or misplacing items. However, there is another, subtle sign of...
- Narcolepsy: Causes and Symptoms
Narcolepsy refers to a sleep disorder characterized by excessive sleepiness during day time. It is a neurological disorder that affect the normal sleep-wake cycle. People with this condition tend to have sudden episodes of sleep that may affect during any time of the day. This disorder can affect...
- Can Alzheimer’s Affect You Suddenly?
What is Alzheimer’s disease?Alzheimer's disease is an irreversible and progressive brain disorder, wherein the connections between the nerve cells or neurons are lost and ultimately die. It is also one of the most common causes of dementia that causes loss of intellectual and social skills. As the...
- Restless Legs Syndrome: The Treatment Options
Restless legs syndrome that’s not connected to an underlying condition whatsoever, can effectively be managed with certain medications and lifestyle changes. However, if the accompanying symptoms are extremely severe, they can be cured by treating the underlying condition. For instance, iron...
- What Is a Brain Aneurysm?
A small, balloon-shaped bulge on the wall of the blood vessels that supply blood to the brain is referred to as a brain aneurysm. These are weak spots in the walls of the blood vessels that get filled with blood. In most cases, aneurysms appear in the blood vessels at the base of the brain. These...
- Antioxidant Levels Are Similar in Organic and Conventionally Grown Vegetables
The general belief that organically grown crops are healthier than conventionally grown ones may not be true, says a study published in the Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry. This study reports that some of the vegetables grown using the conventional methods with fertilizers and pesticides...
- Innad Husaini415 Nighthawk Court Sugarland Texas 77478
- Dr. Flavia Nelson M.D.6410 Fannin Street Houston Texas 77030
- Dr. Cabe Owens M.D., PH.D.3131 Memorial Ct Houston Texas 77007
- Dr. Arafat Hashwani M.D.15200 Southwest Fwy Sugar Land TX 77478
- Dr. Kazim Sheikh M.D.6431 Fannin Street Houston Texas 77030
- Dr. Pamela Y Blake MD1801 North Loop W Houston TX 77008