Health care leader whose mission is to keep you healthy. Under-one-roof convenience, 24-hour advice nurse, and online access to manage your health - anytime.
Education and Training
Univ of Ca, San Francisco, Sch of Med, San Francisco Ca 1983
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Kaiser Fndn Hosp-Fontana, Family Practice
Dr. Thuan L. Tran MD's Practice location
Dr. Thuan L. Tran MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tran
- What Is Nicotine?
IntroductionNicotine is an alkaloid stimulant that comes from the nightshade family of plants, particularly from the leaves of tobacco. The type of nicotine found in tobacco plants is called Nicotiana tabacum. Nicotine can also be synthetically produced. Thousands of chemicals are contained in...
- What Are the Different Stages of Syphilis?
Syphilis is a bacterial disease that is dangerous if not diagnosed early and treated. It is an infectious disease that spreads through sexual contact. It has 4 major stages but not all people go through these 4 stages. Still, it is important to get proper treatment. Syphilis has 4 stages in its...
- 5 Treatments for Excessive Sweating
What is excessive sweating?Excessive sweating is also known as hyperhidrosis. Abnormal and excessive sweating is not necessarily related to a rise in body temperature or intensive exercises. In this condition, sweating is so excessive that it tends to soak the clothes of an individual. At times,...
- What Does Triamcinolone Treat?
Triamcinolone topical is used for the treatment of various skin conditions and their symptoms, such as redness, inflammation, itching, and other discomforts. This topical medication is also a corticosteroid and only available through prescription. Other available forms of triamcinolone are:...
- Causes and Treatment for Dry Cough
IntroductionA dry cough is a type of cough that does not accompany the production of mucus or phlegm. Most cases of dry cough are caused by certain allergic reactions from allergens, such as pollutants, dust, or toxins. The body usually tries to expel these irritants by coughing it out. In some...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- Dr. Fidel F Pinzon M.D.5475 Walnut Ave Chino CA 91710
- Dr. Kamelia Kashani DO4939 Citron Ct Chino Hills California 91709
- Dr. Atul Bembi D.O.7774 Cherry Ave. Fontana CA 92336
- Dr. Dee beng Ko Lim M.D.9675 Monte Vista Ave Montclair CA 91763
- Dr. Horst R Rudrich D.O.255 Terracina Blvd Redlands CA 92373
- Dr. Kevin J. Mielke DO10800 Magnolia Ave Riverside CA 92505