Dr. Robert Pomphrey is a family practitioner practicing in Mc Kenzie, TN. Dr. Pomphrey specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Pomphrey possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ of Tn, Memphis, Coll of Med, Memphis Tn 1992
- Naval Hosp Pensacola, Family Medicine
Dr. Robert J. Pomphrey MD's Practice location
Mc Kenzie, TN 38201Get Direction
LEXINGTON, TN 38351Get Direction
Dr. Robert J. Pomphrey MD's reviewsWrite Review
- The Health Benefits of Fermented Foods
What is Fermented Food?Fermented food involves the process of fermentation where food is exposed to bacteria, yeast, or a combination of these microbes. This food is then broken down to lactic acid, which allows the microbes to enter through the air in the environment. Lactic acid protects us and...
- Black Stool: What Does It Mean?
What does a black stool indicate?A black or dark red-colored stool is called tarry or bloody stools. However, passing dark-colored stools is not always caused by serious problems. One of the most common causes of black stools is the consumption of iron supplements, particularly in people who have...
- When Could Polydipsia Be a Sign of Something Serious?
Extreme thirst is medically referred to as polydipsia, which is believed to be the first signs of diabetes. Polydipsia can also be accompanied by dry mouth, which could be constantly or temporarily experienced.In order for the body to function properly, it is important to drink an adequate amount of...
- How Do You Contract Meningitis?
The majority of meningitis is as a result of viruses and bacteria that harbor in our bodies. These germs normally live in the nose and throat or the intestines and can cause sickness. The bacteria can result in inflammation if they spread to the tissues lining the spinal cord and the brain....
- What Are Night Sweats: Get the Facts
What are night sweats?Night sweats are also called as nocturnal hyperhidrosis, which means excessive sweating during the night. Night sweats are episodes of continuous sweating at night even when the environmental temperature is very cold. Some people may sweat so extensively that they might find...
- What is IP 204 Pill : Side Effects and Usage
IntroductionThe IP 204 pill is white in color and oval or elliptical in shape with an imprint of "IP 204". It has been identified as acetaminophen and oxycodone hydrochloride in the strength of 325 mg of acetaminophen and 10 mg of oxycodone. This pill is supplied by Amneal Pharmaceuticals.The size...
- Dr. Daniel David Sumrok M.D.1894 CEDAR ST MC KENZIE TN 38201
- Dr. Luis Pagoaga M.D.201 Hospital Dr Mc Kenzie TN 38201
- Dr. Terry Andrew Colotta MD205 Hospital Dr Mc Kenzie TN 38201
- Dr. Michael Lee Bryant MD205 Hospital Dr Mc Kenzie TN 38201
- Justin Reno MD205 Hospital Dr Mc Kenzie TN 38201
- Dr. David Christopher Martin DO205 HOSPITAL DR STE A MC KENZIE TN 38201