Dr. John Murray M.D.
Plastic Surgeon | Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery1001 Main Street 3rd Floor Peoria IL, 61606
Dr. John Murray is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Peoria, IL. Dr. Murray specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Plastic Surgery; Emory Univ Sch Of Med, General Surgery
Dr. John Murray M.D.'s Practice location
Peoria, IL 61606Get Direction
JACKSONVILLE, FL 32207Get Direction
Dr. John Murray M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Murray
- 5 Tips on Living with Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are bothersome and uncomfortable. Apart from being unattractive, varicose veins are associated with both physical and mental pain. High temperatures during the summer call for relaxed clothing, and varicose veins can prevent someone from living their life happily. Because age is one...
- How Effective is Laser Hair Removal?
Unwanted hair is a common cause of distress for both men and women. Many options are available for removing hair, including waxing, shaving, and tweezing. Laser hair removal is a popular cosmetic procedure in which a concentrated beam of light is focused onto the hair follicles and ultimately...
- Everything You Need to Know About Breast Augmentation
What is breast augmentation?Breast augmentation is a surgery that restores or increases breast volume using saline implants, silicone gel or fat transfer.Augmentation mammoplasty is another term for breast augmentation.Breast augmentation will:...
- People Who Get Nose Jobs May Have An Underlying Mental Disorder
A new study shows that a third of patients who performed cosmetic surgery to improve the appearance of their nose have moderate symptoms of body dysmorphic disorder (BDD) which makes them preoccupied with defects in their appearance. The results of the study published in the journal Plastic and...
- What Are the Different Types of Plastic Surgeries?
What is plastic surgery?Plastic surgery refers to a medical procedure performed to alter the structure of a human body. In most cases, plastic surgery is performed with the objective to improve a specific structure or functioning of the body.Plastic surgery mainly involves the reconstruction,...
- Have a Butt Like a Kardashian with a Brazillian Butt Lift
What is it?The Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) is a surgical procedure done to provide a more prominent and perky buttocks for individuals who are unhappy about having flat buttocks. This procedure uses your own fat so it is a natural way of uplifting your buttocks. This procedure enables you to enhance...
- Mr. James Murphy Sheridan M.D.895 West Jericho Tpke. Smithtown NY 11787
- Dr. Eric T Elwood MD1001 Main Street Peoria IL 61606
- Dr. Kunvarji Gangji Shah MD802 W Trailcreek Dr Peoria IL 61614
- Dr. Ira David Uretzky MD7301 N Knoxville Ave Peoria IL 61614
- Dr. Emmanuella Joseph MD600 S 13th St Pekin IL 61554
- Harrison C. Putman, III7301 North Knoxville Avenue Peoria Illinois 61614