Dr. Ahmad M Wehbe M.D
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA, 52242
Dr. Ahmad Wehbe is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Iowa City, IA. Dr. Wehbe specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Beirut Arab University / Faculty of Medicine 2002
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Hematology
- Gastrointestinal Cancer, Thoracic Cancer, Head And Neck Cancer
- Univ of Iowa-Hematology/Oncology, Iowa City, IA 2009
Dr. Ahmad M Wehbe M.D's Practice location
Iowa City, IA 52242Get Direction
DES MOINES, IA 50314Get Direction
Dr. Ahmad M Wehbe M.D's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wehbe
- Little Boy Tugs at Heartstrings of Entire Community: Be the Match!
Danny Feltwell, a young six-year-old boy, was diagnosed with T-cell lymphoblastic lymphoma when he was just two years old. After undergoing countless procedures and just four months from being considered fully cured, Danny relapsed and had to be re-hospitalized. The doctors found that a large tumor...
- Facts About Multiple Myeloma
Multiple myeloma is a certain form of cancer of the plasma cell, which is part of the immune system. It initiates in the bone marrow, where the blood cells are produced.The immune system is made of variety of cells that fight infections and keep the body healthy. What takes place in bone marrow...
- Bringing Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Patients and Their Doctors Together via Survey
While patients may entirely admire and respect their doctors, sometimes they simply do not agree with the course of action they are proposing. While this may not be a big deal for a visit about a cold or something minimal, it can be life-altering for those with chronic conditions. That is why a...
- 9/11 Ground Zero Worker's Lymphoma Improves with Clinical Trial
When the terrorist attacks occurred in New York on September 11th, 2001, Bart Zagami, a 61-year-old New York State Supreme Court officer, was in his office just a few blocks away from the World Trade Center in lower Manhattan. Days after the 9/11 terrorist attacks, Zagami spent his time at Ground...
- Overcoming Lymphoma: A South Philly Student's Story
In April of 2018, 18-year-old Alexis Carine was diagnosed with Hodgkin’s lymphoma (HL), a blood cancer that begins in the lymphatic system. Her diagnosis was stage II HL, a cancer found in two or more lymph node areas, and both are either above or below the diaphragm (the muscle located just...
- How Dogs Are Helping with Lymphoma Research
According to the Cornell Chronicle (CC), Cornell and Tufts University have received a huge grant for the study of human lymphoma, using a humane approach to test on dogs.The dogs in the study will already have lymphoma and it’s hoped they’ll be cured in the process of this research study.There...
- Dr. Lori J Rosenstein M.D.200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Daniel Alberto Vaena MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Scott Douglas mccoskey Miller MD613 E Bloomington St Iowa City IA 52245
- Dr. Brian K Link MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Nelson Shu-sang Yee MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Mohammed Mahmoud Milhem MBBS200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242