Dr. Ahmad M Wehbe M.D
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology411 LAUREL STREET DES MOINES IA, 50314
Dr. Ahmad Wehbe is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Iowa City, IA. Dr. Wehbe specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Beirut Arab University / Faculty of Medicine 2002
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Hematology
- Gastrointestinal Cancer, Thoracic Cancer, Head And Neck Cancer
- Univ of Iowa-Hematology/Oncology, Iowa City, IA 2009
Dr. Ahmad M Wehbe M.D's Practice location
Iowa City, IA 52242Get Direction
DES MOINES, IA 50314Get Direction
Dr. Ahmad M Wehbe M.D's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wehbe
- Overcoming Lymphoma: A South Philly Student's Story
In April of 2018, 18-year-old Alexis Carine was diagnosed with Hodgkin’s lymphoma (HL), a blood cancer that begins in the lymphatic system. Her diagnosis was stage II HL, a cancer found in two or more lymph node areas, and both are either above or below the diaphragm (the muscle located just...
- New Diagnostic Tool Approved for Lymphoma
A new diagnostic tool has been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to help researchers identify leukemia and lymphoma cells by using a technique known as flow cytometry. A flow cytometry test for non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma (NHL) can help determine whether normal or abnormal DNA is...
- Is Lymphoma-related PTSD Possible?
PTSD is something that one may not think of right away when thinking of chronic or life-threatening illnesses, but it should not be overlooked. Post-traumatic stress disorder, or PTSD, can affect all aspects of a person’s life and requires treatment by a specialist.The Diagnostic and Statistical...
- The Blow Self-Image Can Take During Lymphoma Treatment
Many who have endured cancer treatment experience a blow to their self image, and cease to recognize the person looking back at them in the mirror.However, it does not have to be that way! Here are some of the most common changes, and how to cope with them.Skin changesYou may begin to see your skin...
- The Lymphoma Research Foundation Announces Partnership with the Annals of Lymphoma
The Lymphoma Research Foundation (LRF) is the nation’s largest non-profit organization for lymphoma research, and they just announced their partnership with the Annals of Lymphoma (AOL). This was all revealed in September during Blood Cancer Awareness Month. LRF is devoted to exclusively funding...
- Living as a Hodgkin Lymphoma Survivor: Creating a New Normal
No one can ever truly be prepared for what it is like to live with cancer. Even the strongest survivors face setbacks, and some of the fiercest warriors share their stories of how they find their "new normals."Kimberly's storyWhen she was only 25, just five days before her wedding, Kimberly felt a...
- Dr. Christian Philip Schultheis M.D.411 LAUREL STREET DES MOINES IA 50314
- Dr. Magdy M Elsawy MD411 Laurel St Des Moines IA 50314
- Mrs. Tara Michelle Graff D.O.411 Laurel Street Des Moines IA 50314
- Dr. Roy Molina MD411 Laurel Des Moines IA 50314
- Dr. Debra A Welker MD411 Laurel St Des Moines IA 50314
- Loren D Brown Other411 Laurel Des Moines IA 50314