Dr. Ahmad M Wehbe M.D
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology411 LAUREL STREET DES MOINES IA, 50314
Dr. Ahmad Wehbe is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Iowa City, IA. Dr. Wehbe specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Beirut Arab University / Faculty of Medicine 2002
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Hematology
- Gastrointestinal Cancer, Thoracic Cancer, Head And Neck Cancer
- Univ Iowa Hosps & Clinics, Internal Medicine
- University of Iowa Affiliated Hospitals 2006
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics
- Univ of Iowa-Hematology/Oncology, Iowa City, IA 2009
Dr. Ahmad M Wehbe M.D's Practice location
Iowa City, IA 52242Get Direction
DES MOINES, IA 50314Get Direction
Dr. Ahmad M Wehbe M.D's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wehbe
- Seven-year-old Lymphoma Ninja Warrior Fights Through 500 Days of Chemo
In some ways, Von Kleiv is an ordinary 7-year-old boy. He goes to Welch Elementary School in Dover, Delaware. He’s in second grade. He’s getting into karate, and just broke his first wooden board at his first demonstration. People know him as a boy warrior with a strong spirit. He is optimistic,...
- How to Show Social Support for Lymphoma
A cancer diagnosis can shake an individual’s world, and not just the physical aspects of their world, but all corners of it. Although cancer attacks the body, it necessarily also affects a person’s mental and emotional state, and it can have an impact on other people close to the affected...
- This New Zealand Native Beat Cancer Eight Times
Being diagnosed with cancer can be a world-shaking experience. Going through the necessary chemotherapy and radiation treatment to beat cancer can be a difficult struggle, but coming out cancer-free feels incredibly liberating.Maybe it’s that feeling of having beaten cancer that can make suffering...
- Lymphoma News: Mother Gives Birth to Healthy Daughter after Chemo During Pregnancy
Chemotherapy has a reputation for its not-so-great side effects. As many people know, chemotherapy is known to cause off target symptoms for most cancer patients such as nausea and vomiting, hair loss, and extreme fatigue. In addition to the symptoms that one may experience during treatment, some of...
- Teen with Hodgkin Lymphoma Skates with Her Hero, Mario Lemieux
Lillian Tarasiewicz was diagnosed with stage 3B Hodgkin lymphoma in October of 2015. She currently resides in South Carolina, but because of her father’s Pennsylvania background, she grew up with a love for hockey and for the Pittsburgh Penguins. She always felt a special connection to Mario...
- Promising Results for Hodgkin Patients Using This Therapy
Researcher Dr. Bradford S. Hoppe and his colleagues at the University of Florida College of Medicine have recently found that the addition of proton therapy to first-line chemotherapy regimens may improve outcomes for patients with Hodgkin lymphoma.Lymphoma is classically treated with both...
- Dr. Christian Philip Schultheis M.D.411 LAUREL STREET DES MOINES IA 50314
- Dr. Roy Molina MD411 Laurel Des Moines IA 50314
- Mrs. Tara Michelle Graff D.O.411 Laurel Street Des Moines IA 50314
- Dr. Magdy M Elsawy MD411 Laurel St Des Moines IA 50314
- Dr. Debra A Welker MD411 Laurel St Des Moines IA 50314
- Loren D Brown Other411 Laurel Des Moines IA 50314