Dr. David Stricklin M.D.
Hospitalist225 Medical Center Dr Suite 201 Paducah KY, 42003
Dr. David Stricklin is a hospitalist practicing in Paducah, KY. Dr. Stricklin specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Stricklin manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Stricklin works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Mo, Columbia Sch of Med, Columbia Mo 1983
University of Pennsylvania, PA 1983
- Heart Disease
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Iowa Hosps & Clinics, Internal Medicine
- University Iowa Hosps and Clinics
- University of Iowa Hospital & Clinics
Dr. David Stricklin M.D.'s Practice location
Paducah, KY 42003Get Direction
Dr. David Stricklin M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Stricklin
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- Smaller Portions Leads to a Smaller Waistline
Experts say that if an individual is given the opportunity to choose a smaller portion size, the individual is likely to choose the smaller size. Restaurants who give the option of downsizing their meals, would indirectly help individuals to lose weight or prevent individuals from putting on weight...
- Everything You Need to Know About Anal Fissures
An anal fissure is a linear tear in the skin of the distal anal canal below the dentate line. Millions of people suffer from painful bowel movements due to anal fissures.This condition is commonly experienced by young people, but it can also be found in grown men and women. The most common symptom...
- Can Scorpion Venom Really Reverse Rheumatoid Arthritis Symptoms?
The Indian red scorpion is one of the deadliest scorpions walking this earth. Without treatment, a sting from this animal can kill a human being within 3 days. However, while scorpion venom may sound frightening, a recent study shows that it may help to alleviate rheumatoid arthritis symptoms – at...
- Are Weight Loss Supplements Effective?
Have you ever considered herbal supplements to achieve a slim physique? There are many different types of herbal supplements that contain a variety of ingredients, like appetite suppressants, Ephedrine, Chitosan, Dandelion, Clenbuterol, Cascara, Guar Guam, and diuretics. Are these ingredients safe...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Steven J Mccullough DO1532 Lone Oak Rd Paducah KY 42003
- Katarzyna Malgorzata Pisarewicz MD1530 Lone Oak Rd Paducah KY 42003
- Dr. Dawn Elaine Pingleton D.O.100 15th St Nw Norton VA 24273
- Dr. Kimberly Rochelle Collins M.D.1532 Lone Oak Rd Paducah KY 42003
- Dr. Richard Scott Wilson M.D.2601 Kentucky Ave Paducah KY 42003
- Dr. Kiet A. t. Ton MD1530 Lone Oak Rd Paducah KY 42003