Dr. Truc Thi Trinh M.D.
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology1715 N George Mason Dr Suite 204 Arlington VA, 22205
Dr. Truc Trinh is a gastroenterologist practicing in Arlington, VA. Dr. Trinh specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Trinh performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
Univ of Va Sch of Med, Charlottesville Va 1999
University of Virginia School of Medicine 1999
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Celiac Disease
- Crohn's Disease
- Acid Reflux
- Colon Polyps
- Univ Of Va Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- University of Virginia Affiliated Hospitals 2002
- University of Virginia Medical Center, Harvard University School of Medicine 2005 2005
Dr. Truc Thi Trinh M.D.'s Practice location
Arlington, VA 22205Get Direction
Fairfax, VA 22031Get Direction
Arlington, VA 22205Get Direction
Dr. Truc Thi Trinh M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Trinh
FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR!!!.
- What Is Hepatitis C?
Hepatitis C is a disease caused by the hepatitis virus C. This disease particularly attacks the liver. In chronic cases, the affected person may not be aware of any signs or symptoms of the disease for years.Symptoms of Hepatitis CPeople who have an acute hepatitis C may not experience any symptoms,...
- Is it Crohn's Disease or Just an Upset Stomach?
Do I have Crohn’s disease? You may have asked yourself this question a couple of times after experiencing symptoms like diarrhea and abdominal pain. To fully comprehend almost all the medical details surrounding Crohn’s disease, and possibly determine if you have the ailment, you need to look at...
- Home Remedies to Treat Jaundice
Jaundice refers to a yellowish discoloration that affects the skin and the white parts of the eyes. This occurs when bilirubin levels rise in the patient’s bloodstream. A slight elevation in the levels of bilirubin makes the skin turn yellow. Jaundice can be classified as obstructive,...
- Everything You Need to Know About Gallbladder Surgery
Open gallbladder removal, also known as open cholecystectomy, is a surgical operation removing the gallbladder. The objective of the procedure is to offer permanent relief from gallbladder-related problems such as gallstones. During the surgery, a large incision is made in the abdomen and used to...
- Establish an Understanding of Ischemic Colitis
Colitis is a general term used to describe conditions that involve the inflammation of the colon. Anyone living with colitis knows how big of an impact it can make on one’s life. The most common symptom of all types of colitis is abdominal discomfort. People with colitis also frequently experience...
- How Long Does It Take to Digest Food?
Digestion is when the body breaks down the food we consume into smaller particles to get absorbed into the bloodstream. The entire digestion process is divided into three different stages: oral, gastric, and intestinal.The Process of DigestionThe entire process of digestion is divided into three...
- Dr. Robert G. Finkel MD10801 LOCKWOOD DR SILVER SPRING MD 20901
- Dr. Emil Valle M.D.1939 Roland Clarke Pl Reston VA 20191
- Susan H. Barton10110 Molecular Dr Rockville MD 20850
- Dr. Jacquelyn L. Redd M.D.1221 Mercantile Lane Upper Marlboro MD 20774
- Dr. Ashraf M. Sufi MD18111 Prince Philip Drive Olney Maryland 20832
- Dr. Houshang Makipour M.D.2280 Opitz Blvd Woodbridge VA 22191