Dr. Jesse Stumbaugh is a Chiropractor practicing in Norwalk, IA. Dr. Stumbaugh specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Stumbaugh seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Jesse Roy Stumbaugh D.C.'s Practice location
Norwalk, IA 50211Get Direction
NORWALK, IA 50211Get Direction
Dr. Jesse Roy Stumbaugh D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- Dr. Jeff Gilbert DC2600 72ND ST STE P URBANDALE IA 50322
- Dr. Justin C Luneburg D.C.11050 Hickman Rd Clive IA 50325
- Dr. Cory M Thiele D.C.5010 Mills Civic Pkwy #102 West Des Moines IA 50265
- Dr. Jerome James Zortman D.C.250 W First Street Grimes IA 50111
- Dr. Kirby Shane Gengler DC5590 Nw 57th Ave Johnston IA 50131
- Dr. Christopher Charles Zimmerman D.C.800 S 50th St West Des Moines IA 50265