Dr. Kandarp R Patel DO
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology9305 W Thomas Rd Suite 478 Phoenix AZ, 85037
Dr. Kandarp Patel is Board Certified in Internal Medicine and in Gastroenterology by the American Board of Gastroenterology. Dr. Patel has obtained a Bachelor of Science in Cellular and Molecular Biology ...
Education and Training
Touro Center / College of Osteopathic Medicine 2003
TOURO UNIV COLL OF OSTEO MED 2003
Touro University - California Touro University College of Osteopathic Medicine 2003
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Gastroenterology
- Acid Reflux
- Colon Polyps
- H. Pylori
- Vascular Disease
- Carl T Hayden VA Medical Center/Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center 2009
Dr. Kandarp R Patel DO's Practice location
Phoenix, AZ 85037Get Direction
Phoenix, AZ 85006Get Direction
Dr. Kandarp R Patel DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Patel
- Is the Gluten-Free Trend Coming to an End?
It is essential that those with celiac disease do not eat any gluten – even accidentally. But many people think that a gluten-free diet is just a fad and not a medical necessity for those who have celiac disease. These same people discount the implications of even accidental gluten exposure. ...
- Lab-Grown Human Colons Change the Face of Colitis Study
For the first time ever, scientists have been able to artificially create an organoid—a mass of cells and tissues—that accurately reproduces a naturally developed human colon. The research was conducted at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center, and senior study investigator James...
- Flatulence (Gas): Causes and How to Relieve Flatulence Fast
What is flatulence?Flatulence is commonly called as "passing gas", "passing wind", or "farting". Flatulence is the medical term for releasing gas through the anus. Flatulence or intestinal gas is the state of having excessive gas in the stomach or waste gas, which is produced during digestion and is...
- Everything You Need to Know About Anal Fissures
An anal fissure is a linear tear in the skin of the distal anal canal below the dentate line. Millions of people suffer from painful bowel movements due to anal fissures.This condition is commonly experienced by young people, but it can also be found in grown men and women. The most common symptom...
- How Is Acupuncture Used to Treat Crohn's Disease?
Crohn's disease is an inflammatory condition, which causes persistent inflammation of the patient’s intestinal tract, right from the mouth to rectum. This condition can develop anywhere in the intestines, usually in sites surrounded by healthy tissues, and can gradually spread deeper into the...
- Suffering from Constant Nausea? Here's What It Could Be
IntroductionNausea is an unpleasant feeling that is usually experienced before vomiting. Constant or persistent nausea is characterized by feeling nauseous for more than 24 hours. Although nausea and vomiting often come together, vomiting may occur without feeling nauseous and nausea can occur...
- Jeffrey Weber142000 West Celebrate Life Way Goodyear Arizona 85338
- Dr. Frederick I. Kenny M.D.349 E CORONADO RD PHOENIX AZ 85004
- Dr. Leon A Rigberg M.D.3501 N Scottsdale Rd Scottsdale AZ 85251
- Dr. Jay Robert Mellen M.D.3501 N Scottsdale Rd Scottsdale AZ 85251
- Dr. Sukhdeep S Padda MD20100 N 51st Ave Glendale AZ 85308
- Dr. Ricardo Borsatto M.D.1111 E Mcdowell Rd Phoenix AZ 85006