Dr. Richard Casey MD
Ophthalmologist100 Stein Plz Rm-1340 Los Angeles CA, 90095
Dr. Richard Casey, MD is one of the country's best rated doctors, specializing in ophthalmology. MD Casey currently practices optometry at Los angeles, California. Dr. Casey is a graduate of Harvard Medical ...
Education and Training
Harvard Med Sch, Boston Ma 1984
Harvard Medical School 1984
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- Birth Defects
- Corneal Ulcer
- Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary 1990
Dr. Richard Casey MD's Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90095Get Direction
Dr. Richard Casey MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Casey
- How to Prepare for Cataract Surgery
The normal process of aging is the leading cause of cataracts. The eye’s lens slowly loses its clarity and gets cloudy as we age. As a result, the quality of vision decreases. Cataract surgery is recommended when your life’s quality starts to suffer.It is important to know how to prepare...
- What Causes Albinism?
What is albinism?Albinism is a group of genetic disorders that cause little or no production of the natural pigment called melanin. The color of your skin, hair, and eyes depend on the type and amount of melanin produced by your body. Most individuals with albinism have sun sensitivity, which makes...
- Tips For Living with Cataracts
Several vision issues that are related to aging can be solved by practical approaches like more illumination when reading or fixing poor lighting conditions in your home.When you grow to over 60 years of age, you may require more lighting for most indoor and outdoor activities. This is caused by the...
- What is Color Blindness?
Color blindness is not a real blindness but a deficiency in seeing colors. People having color blindness can’t distinguish between certain colors, like red and green, or blue and yellow. The red and green color deficiency is the most common type of this condition.What causes color blindness?It is...
- What Is Giant Papillary Conjunctivitis (GPC): Get the Facts
Giant papillary conjunctivitis (GPC) is also known as contact lens-induced papillary conjunctivitis (CLPC) because it is the most common symptom with people who wear contact lenses. GPC forms small nodules on the inner side of the eyelids as a result of foreign body irritation. Moreover, people who...
- How to Properly Take Care of Your Eyelashes
Lush, full lashes are any woman’s dream. Avoiding a few bad habits and replacing them with some good ones may lead to beautiful, long lashes.Eyelashes have a very important role in the health of the eyes. They are protective in nature preventing foreign matter out of the eye. They also act as an...
- Dr. D. Michael Colvard M.D.5363 Balboa Blvd Encino CA 91316
- Dr. Jamshyd David Karlin M.D.7230 MEDICAL CENTER DR STE 410 WEST HILLS CA 91307
- Sadiqa K. Stelzner MD1908 Santa Monica Blvd. Santa Monica California 90404
- Dr. Morgan Huang MD11333 N. Sepulveda Blvd. Mission Hills CA 91345
- Dr. Afshin James Khodabakhsh MD23441 Madison St Torrance CA 90505
- Dr. Howard R Krauss M.D.2125 ARIZONA AVE SANTA MONICA CA 90404