Dr. Paul Sheridan is a prosthodontist practicing in Omaha, NE. Dr. Sheridan specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
- Diagnosing chronic stable angina.
- Preventing saphenous vein graft failure: does gene therapy have a role?
- Nonviral gene delivery: techniques and implications for molecular medicine.
- Prosthetic therapy in the management of nasopharyngeal stenosis following uvulopalatopharyngoplasty for obstructive sleep apnea.
- VP22-mediated intercellular transport correlates with enhanced biological activity of MybEngrailed but not (HSV-I) thymidine kinase fusion proteins in primary vascular cells following non-viral transfection.
- Treatment planning for multiunit restorations--the use of diagnostic planning to predict implant and esthetic results in patients with congenitally missing teeth.
- Rate-dependent measures of repolarization predict inducibility of ventricular arrhythmias.
- End-stage heart failure non-pharmacological therapy: recent advances in pacemakers, pressure monitors, pumps and other devices.
- Risk of cardiac arrhythmias during hypoglycemia in patients with type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular risk.
- Closing the loop: modelling of heart failure progression from health to end-stage using a meta-analysis of left ventricular pressure-volume loops.
- Measures of endothelial dysfunction predict response to cardiac resynchronisation therapy.
- Cardiac Autonomic Regulation and Repolarization During Acute Experimental Hypoglycemia in Type 2 Diabetes.
- Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Leads to Improvements in Handgrip Strength.
- Diurnal Differences in Risk of Cardiac Arrhythmias During Spontaneous Hypoglycemia in Young People With Type 1 Diabetes.
Paul J Sheridan D.D.S.'s Practice location
Omaha, NE 68137Get Direction
Paul J Sheridan D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sheridan
- New Device May Help Patients with Sleep Apnea
In today’s age, how often do people complain of trouble sleeping? Though many have this issue, few are aware that there is a whole range of sleeping disorders that they could have. In fact, so many sleeping disorders exist that a new branch of medicine was created, which is now known as sleep...
- Is Obesity Genetic or Hereditary?
Obesity is a condition where the body has excessive fat. Obesity is not the same as being overweight, where a person weighs beyond what is considered to be the average. This weight could be in the form of muscle, bones, or water. Average weight is based on height.Obesity is a condition that happens...
- How to Prevent Osteoporosis
Genes determine an individual’s height and skeletal strength, but certain lifestyle factors like exercise and diet are influential to the health of your bones. Having regular exercise will improve an individual's muscle and bone strength. Moreover, a person should get enough calcium daily through...
- Home Remedies to Treat Jaundice
Jaundice refers to a yellowish discoloration that affects the skin and the white parts of the eyes. This occurs when bilirubin levels rise in the patient’s bloodstream. A slight elevation in the levels of bilirubin makes the skin turn yellow. Jaundice can be classified as obstructive,...
- Lyrica for Neuropathy
What is Lyrica?Lyrica, also known as pregabalin, is a drug made for the treatment of seizures in epilepsy. This drug is made to work by restricting nerve impulses that induce seizures. It can also inhibit pain by suppressing pain signal transmissions by the nerves....
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Thomas R Meng DDS12165 W Center Rd Omaha NE 68144
- Dr. John Kenneth Walton D.D.S.2200 Bergquist Dr Lackland TX 78236
- Dr. Alvin Gerard Wee D.D.S., M.S., M.P.H.981225 NEBRASKA MEDICAL CENTER OMAHA NE 43210
- . Gordon K Mahanna988095 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198
- Andrea Lynn Hall D.D.S.14202 Y St Omaha NE 68137
- Dr. James Francis Smith DDS JD4239 Farnam Street Omaha NE 68131