Dr. Daniel Anderson is a trauma surgeon practicing in Kingsport, TN. Dr. Anderson specializes in both operative and non-operative management to treat life threatening, traumatic injuries. Some commonly operated areas include the stomach, colon, spleen and pancreas and trauma surgeons also work with other surgeons to stabilize patients in critical condition. Typically, trauma surgeons work in the emergency care area of a hospital.
Dr. Daniel Robert Anderson MD, FACS's Practice location
Kingsport, TN 37660Get Direction
SPARTANBURG, SC 29307Get Direction
Dr. Daniel Robert Anderson MD, FACS's reviewsWrite Review
- How is Genital Herpes Diagnosed?
Genital Herpes is the most common sexually transmitted disease. It is caused by two types of viruses - herpes simplex Type 1 and herpes simplex Type 2. However, people suffering from the condition are not aware of it because it hardly presents with any symptoms. So, in most of the cases people are...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- The Link Between Upper Respiratory Infections and Multiple Sclerosis Relapse
The flu is one of the great fears of winter. Many people worry about how many days of work they’ll miss if they get it, and who will still home with the kids if they get sick. While the flu can be uncomfortable and annoying for most healthy individuals, it can be much scarier for others. Most of...
- Lupus: Beware of Overlap Syndromes
A variety of diseases that exist today can sometimes bring about more questions than answers. Conditions bring with them a variety of symptoms, sometimes resembling a common itch, and ache and so on. Because of this, the likelihood of a patient recognizing what exactly they may have can be...
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy - Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
What is Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy?Complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS) is also medically termed as reflex sympathetic dystrophy syndrome (RSD). This is a condition which often leads to chronic pain in which high levels of nerve impulses are sent to the affected area. There are studies that...
- Foods to Avoid at All Costs With IBD
If you suffer from an inflammatory bowel disease, such as Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis (UC), you are certainly aware of the issues that can arise from certain foods and beverages. Not only do these conditions trigger inflammation in the digestive system and uncomfortable symptoms, but...
- Dr. John R Hall MD1833 Buckingham Ct Kingsport TN 37660
- Dr. Robert C Northrop MD914 Broad St Kingsport TN 37660
- Dr. Kimberly M Hendershot MD134 W Park Dr Kingsport TN 37660
- Dr. George Testerman MD130 W Ravine Rd Kingsport TN 37660
- Dr. Joseph Abdellatif Ibrahim MD121 E Ravine Rd Kingsport TN 37660
- Dr. Sherwood Barefoot M.D.130 W Ravine Rd Kingsport TN 37660