Dr. Mimi Balch is a general practitioner practicing in Brooker, FL. Dr. Balch does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Balch provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
Dr. Mimi Balch M.D.'s Practice location
Brooker, FL 32622Get Direction
OCALA, FL 34471Get Direction
Dr. Mimi Balch M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Balch
- Lyme Disease and Multiple Sclerosis: What Is the Link?
Multiple sclerosis and lyme disease have similar symptoms such as fatigue, dizziness, and numbness of the hands and legs. Although they share similar symptoms, these diseases are quite different in nature from each other. Lyme disease: what is it? Lyme disease is the result of a tick bite. The tick...
- Is Asthma Allergy-Induced?
The allergens which cause sneezing and watery eyes in many people, are the ones responsible for asthma attacks in few others. It can be stated without the shred of a doubt that allergies trigger the most commonly suffered chronic conditions in the United States. The connection between allergies and...
- What Is a Basic Metabolic Panel (BMP) Used For?
Basic Metabolic PanelA basic metabolic panel is a group of blood tests that will give healthcare providers important information about an individual's current metabolic status, which includes kidney function, blood sugar levels, acid-base balance, and electrolyte balance. Having a combination of...
- Holistic Treatments for Back Pain
Back pain has slowly become a common health problem in today’s world. Studies have shown that only two out of ten people are free of back pain. Statistics also suggest that at least 31 million Americans suffer from lower back pain on a daily basis. One can only imagine how much money is spent...
- What are the Risk Factors, and What are the Prevention Methods of Type 2 Diabetes?
Diabetes is a medical condition that is increasing by the day. Blame it on the lifestyle habits or hereditary factors; this is one disease that does not find easy treatment and goes on to impact the quality of life.Diabetes is a condition that affects the way the body uses up the glucose or sugar in...
- What Are Head Lice: Get the Facts
Head lice are tiny, wingless, blood-sucking organisms. They reside in the hair of your head and feed on your scalp’s blood. An adult louse has a size equal to that of a sesame seed, while the size of its eggs is roughly that of dandruff.Causes of Head LiceHead lice are highly contagious and can be...
- James Scott Sheperd MD1600 SW Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Darian Clark Rice M.D., PH.D.University Of Florida, Com, Dept Of Anesthesiology Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Jorge Rafael Delgado M.D.224 Se 24th St Gainesville FL 32641
- Dr. Daniel Dat Bui MD807 Childrens Way Jacksonville FL 32207
- Zackary Powers D.O.301 Fisher St Biloxi MS 39534
- Dr. Long Duy Hoang M.D.224 Se 24th St Gainesville FL 32641