Dr. Nancy M Gideon MD
Pediatrician18947 John J Williams Hwy Suite 212 Rehoboth Beach DE, 19971
Dr. Nancy Gideon is a pediatrician practicing in Rehoboth Beach, DE. Dr. Gideon is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Gideon diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Gideon can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Drexel University College of Medicine 1994
MCP HAHNEMANN UNIV (FORMERLY ALLEGHENY UNIV) 1995
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Ear Infection
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Strep Throat
- Eastern Va Med Sch, Pediatrics
- Eastern Virginia Medical School Program
Dr. Nancy M Gideon MD's Practice location
Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971Get Direction
Dr. Nancy M Gideon MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gideon
- Autism Parenting: Planning Safety Measures Post-Diagnosis
It can be really scary for a parent to hear about anything that might be wrong with their child. Autism is no exception. It’s one of the most common disorders affecting people from all over the world. No matter how common this disorder is, it still doesn’t make it any easier for a parent to...
- What Are the Most Obvious Symptoms of Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is a condition that causes the inflammation of the appendix. The appendix is a tube around 3½ inch long and extends from the large intestine. It is said that the appendix has a role in gut immunity, but nothing as yet is definite with regard to its function. An individual can live...
- The Autism and Vaccine Debate
There has been a heated debate across the US on whether vaccines could be potentially damaging to children. Some have strong opinions on this subject, but as always, people are encouraged to understand the facts to help them come to their own conclusions.This article is not meant to change...
- Everything About Oral Thrush
What is oral thrush? How does oral thrush develop? What are the risk factors of developing oral thrush? What are the signs and symptoms of oral thrush? Is there treatment for oral thrush? And if it is there, what is it? These are just but some of the questions you may be asking yourself and are yet...
- Newborn Diagnosis: Tetralogy of Fallot
Tetralogy of FallotTetralogy of Fallot is a congenital heart defect, which affects the heart’s structure, causing blood with low levels of oxygen to circulate throughout the body. Babies born with tetralogy of Fallot tend to have a blue discoloration of the skin due to low oxygen levels in their...
- Hives in Children: Causes and Treatment
Hives is a common skin condition in children. It is characterized by itchy, raised, red and white welts on the skin. The condition is also medically known as urticaria. Hives are not contagious and may last for a few hours or days. However, in some cases, they may last for a few weeks.In this...
- Dr. Amudha Boopathi M.D.,21444 carmean Way Georgetown DE - Delaware 19947
- Dr. Erin Fletcher DO1 Medical Center Blvd Chester PA 19013
- Dr. Harry A Lehman M.D.411 N Shipley St Seaford DE 19973
- Dr. Pankaj Sanwal MD21141 Sterling Ave Georgetown DE 19947
- Dr. Judith B Gorra MD18947 John J Williams Hwy Rehoboth Beach DE 19971
- Dr. Maria Childers MD424 Mulberry St Milton DE 19968