Dr. Emily Via is a podiatrist practicing in Yulee, FL. Dr. Via is a medical doctor specializing in the treatment of the foot , ankle and related parts of the leg. As a podiatrist, Dr. Via diagnoses and treats conditions of the feet. The feet are key body parts that give a person stability, absorb shock, allow for walking and standing and are necessary for overall well-being. So, the feet need expert care. Podiatrists can specialize in surgery, wound care, sports medicine, diabetic care and pediatrics.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) of Georgia
- Blue Direct HMO
- Blue Direct POS
- Blue Essential Open Access POS
- Blue Essential OpenAccess HMO
- Blue Essential PPO
- Blue Open Access HMO
- Blue Open Access POS
- Blue View Vision
- Blue View Vision Insight
- Blue View Vision Select
- BlueChoice Healthcare Plan (HMO)
- BlueChoice Option (POS)
- BlueChoice Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- BlueValue Secure - Medicare Advantage Open Access HMO
- Exclusive Provider Organization (EPO)
- Medicare Preferred (PPO)
- Traditional Health Plan
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
Dr. Emily Arlene Via D.P.M.'s Practice location
Yulee, FL 32097 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Emily Arlene Via D.P.M. | Podiatrist (Foot and Ankle Specialist) | Primary Podiatric Medicine
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Emily Arlene Via D.P.M.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Diabetes vs. Science: Who’s Winning?
What Is Diabetes?Diabetes is a serious chronic illness that could affect 552 million people by the year 2030, according to the International Diabetes Federation (IDF). A person suffering from diabetes is at a much greater risk of heart attack, kidney damage, or stroke. Therefore, we are now putting...
- What Are Bunions?
A bunion is a small bony projection found at the joint of the toe on the foot. These are formed when the toe pushes against the other toes. This causes the joint to have an abnormal profile, which enlarges over a period of time. The big joint crowds the other toes of the foot resulting in pain. As...
- All About Plantar Warts
How do plantar warts form?Verruca Plantaris is the technical name for plantar warts. What are they? Warts are small benign (non-cancerous) growths on the skin. They typically occur when the skin is infected by a virus. In this case, plantar warts are caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV). This...
- Ingrown Toenail Removal and Treatment
What Is an Ingrown Toenail?Ingrown toenail is the layman’s term for the medical ailment called onychocryptosis or unguis incarnatus. This is a common and painful condition that usually occurs at the end or on the outer side of the big toe. However, any toenail can still become ingrown. They...
- What Is Neuropathy?
Disorders that arise due to peripheral nervous system damage are referred to as peripheral neuropathy or simply neuropathy. Peripheral nerves are the nerves that connect the brain and spinal cord to different parts of the body. These nerves innervate different organs of our body, including the skin,...
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- Dr. Joy A Anderson DPM 1325 Atlantic Ave Fernandina Beach FL 32034
- Dr. Jeffrey L Burmeister D P M P A 2762 Dunn Ave Jacksonville FL 32218
- Dr. Ebony B. Lewis D.P.M 2561 Riverside Avenue Jacksonville FL 32204
- John S Anderson D.P.M. 1914 Southside Blvd Jacksonville FL 32216
- Stephen Michael Meritt DPM 431 W 8th St Jacksonville FL 32206
- Dr. Howard G Groshell DPM 2236 Park Street Jacksonville FL 32204