Dr. Alice Meador is a psychologist practicing in Espanola, NM. Dr. Meador specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Meador evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Meador because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Alice E. Meador PH.D's Practice location
Espanola, NM 87532Get Direction
Dr. Alice E. Meador PH.D's reviewsWrite Review
- Psychologist vs. Psychiatrist
IntroductionFor individuals who suffer from certain mental health problems, there is always a question that comes to their mind. Whom should they approach for help? How would one know which type of doctor would be right and whom should they speak to? Do they need to go to a psychiatrist or a...
- Classes Teach Law Enforcement How to Respond to People with Autism
Oklahoma police sergeant Cory Sutton and his wife, Traci Sutton, were deeply disturbed when a close family friend relayed an incident that occurred between their special needs child and local law enforcement. Sutton and his wife have special needs twins. It was all too easy to put themselves in...
- “Did You Say Mama?” Five-Year-Old with Nonverbal Autism Surprises Parents
Around 30% of individuals on the autism spectrum use only a few words or do not speak at all. These individuals are described as having nonverbal autism and 5-year-old Taylor Blakenship from Athens, Alabama is one of them. ...
- Different Meanings of Asexual
Asexual definitionsWhat is asexual? Asexual exists when a person is not feeling sexual attraction to anyone or is having low or no interest in sexual activity. In the modern world, it is a little bit hard to understand this because we are forced to see sexuality everywhere and the general rule is...
- What Is Antisocial Personality Disorder?
Antisocial Personality DisorderAntisocial personality disorder, also called sociopathy, is a type of personality disorder that is characterized by irresponsible, criminal, and impulsive behavior. A person with antisocial personality disorder is often reckless, dishonest, and manipulative with no...
- Autism and Romance: Finding Love on the Spectrum and Online
Anyone who has a loved one with autism will find this article to be a burst of sunshine. Finding love is difficult for anyone and for those on the autism spectrum, the challenges might be greater. Some people assume a person with autism is unable to form a romantic relationship. To appreciate...
- Dr. John G Lang PH.D.721 Bond St Espanola NM 87532
- Janine Cheryl Detter1574 State Road 502 Santa Fe NM 87506
- Dr. Lloyd F. Paster PHD53 Heartstone Drive Santa Fe NM 87506
- Dr. Patricia I m Brown PHD117713 Us Hwy 84 285 Santa Fe NM 87506
- Dr. Lisa Renee Marr lyon PH.D.3917 West Rd Los Alamos NM 87544
- Dr. Elisabeth Scherf Perry PH.D.118 Central Park Sq Los Alamos NM 87544