Dr. Franklyn Vazquez is a general surgeon practicing in Clifton, New Jersey. Dr. Vazquez specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Vazquez provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch- Newark Nj 1989
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Umdnj-R W Johnson Med Sch, General Surgery; Umdnj-Univ Hosp, General Surgery
- UMDNJ Nj Med School Hospital 1990
- Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
- Rutgers University
Professional Society Memberships
- American College of Surgeons
Hobbies / Sports
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of the American Medical Association, Journal of Biomedical Science, Journal of the American College of Surgeons
Dr. Franklyn Vazquez MD's Practice location
Clifton, New Jersey 07013Get Direction
PATERSON, NJ 07514Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Franklyn Vazquez MD | Preventative Medicine Specialist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Franklyn Vazquez MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Vazquez
El Dr. Vazquez Es un buen Doctor, Es amable, compresivo y me contesta todas mis dudas. Se lo and recomiendo cien por ciento.
Excellent Doctor very analogy and professional
Simply the best
- Appendicitis During Pregnancy: Signs and Symptoms
Appendicitis During Pregnancy: Signs and SymptomsAppendicitis is a condition which occurs in about 1 in 1000 pregnancies. While it is most common during first 2 trimesters, it can occur in the last trimester too. It’s often hard for the pregnant woman to identify the signs and symptoms of...
- An Overview of Gallbladder Diseases
What is the gallbladder?The gallbladder is a four-inch, pear-shaped organ situated below your liver. It acts as a storage organ for bile, which is a mixture of fats, cholesterol, and fluids. The main purpose of bile is to help in breaking down fats during digestion. The whole process allows for easy...
- What Are the Side Effects of Cholecystectomy?
Cholecystectomy is a common surgical operation currently performed for the treatment of gallbladder problems. The operation is basically a surgery done to remove the gallbladder. The removal of the gallbladder can be done in two different methods.Methods Used in a CholecystectomyOne of the methods...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Hydroclectomy
Hydrocelectomy is a surgical procedure that is aimed to treat or remove hydrocele. A hydrocele is a fluid-filled balloon that is formed around the testicle. It is a normal thing for males to have a thin layer of fluid around the testicle. This fluid is periodically produced and drained to prevent...
- How to Prepare for a Cholecystectomy
Cholecystectomy is a surgery done to remove the gallbladder. Such procedure is performed as a result of many causes. In most cases, a cholecystectomy is performed to relieve the patient from complications caused by the inflammation of the gallbladder.A gallbladder is an organ that is located just...
- What Is an Umbilical Hernia Surgery?
An umbilical hernia operation is a surgical procedure that repairs an umbilical hernia issue. A hernia is a protrusion that usually appears in the abdomen. The bulging effect is due to the intestines or bowels trying to push their way out of the abdominal walls via the weak spots. Although commonly...
- Dr. Charles C. Guidry Jr D.O.150 55th Street Brooklyn NY 11220
- Dr. Richard Yackshaw Greco D.O.1100 Route 72 West Manahawkin NJ 08050
- Dr. Matthew E Spotnitz M.D.111 E 210th St Bronx NY 10467
- Dr. Sharon R. Zisman M.D.65 East 95 Street New York NY 10128
- Dr. Robert Arthur Aldoroty M.D.1974 1st Avenue New York NY 10029
- Syed Q. Gardezi1435 86th Street Brooklyn New York 11228