Dr. Qaisar Hasan Usmani MD
Rheumatologist | Rheumatology101 Prospect Street Suite 216 Lakewood NJ, 08701
Dr. Qaisar Usmani is a rheumatologist practicing in Lakewood, NJ. Dr. Usmani specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systematic autoimmune conditions that can affect the bones, muscles or bones. Eventually, if not treated, these illnesses can also impact the skin, eyes, nervous system and internal organs. Dr. Usmani treats diseases similar to orthopedists but does not perform surgery. Often times, research is conducted to find potential alternatives for the patients illness.
Education and Training
Rawalpindi Medical College
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Tennis Elbow
- Golfer's Elbow
- Cooper Medical School of Rowan University/Cooper University Hospital Program
Dr. Qaisar Hasan Usmani MD's Practice location
Lakewood, NJ 08701Get Direction
Dr. Qaisar Hasan Usmani MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Usmani
- Early Stages of Lyme Disease
Lyme’s disease is acquired from the deer ticks which act as its host. The main cause, though, is a bacteria of the Borrelia type that is found in the tick saliva, and then transferred to humans whenever the tick bites.How do you contract Lyme disease?Deer ticks come in contact with humans in the...
- Boys vs. Girls: Why Does Fibromyalgia Affect Women More Than Men?
Women are 90 percent more likely to have fibromyalgia than men, according to statistics. However, some men have fibromyalgia, but their symptoms present differently, and discomfort for men presents differently as well. ...
- Life Inflamed: Lupus Symptoms, Complications, and Getting Ahead of Flares
Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) or simply lupus is a chronic autoimmune disease characterized by the immune system going into overdrive and attacking antigens and healthy tissue alike. This leads to inflammation affecting multiple organs like the kidneys, heart, lungs, and brain and also causing...
- The Suggested Diet for a Fibromyalgia Patient
As many may already know, some foods can without a doubt trigger the painful symptoms of fibromyalgia, and even worsen them if they are already present. Diet can play an important role in a fibromyalgia patient’s well-being, and those with it have to keep in mind what they can and cannot eat....
- Living with Gout
Due to excessive uric acid in the blood, the solution solidifies and creates crystals in the joints, leading to gout. The condition is characterized by sudden pain in the joints, as well as swelling and stiffness of the affected joints. The most common symptom is a sharp pain that occurs in your big...
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: Exercises to Avoid
Life can be difficult for someone with RA, for sure. The pain and stiffness you feel during flare-ups are only part of the difficulty. Trouble sleeping, stress, worry, fatigue, and isolation can add to the troubles one has to deal with. While it is true that certain exercises and movements can help...
- Dr. Deborah R. Alpert MD19 DAVIS AVE FL 6 NEPTUNE NJ 07753
- Dr. Carrie A Edelman M.D.1640 Route 88 W Brick NJ 08724
- Dr. Ramesh Kumar MD3 Plaza Drive Toms River NJ 08757
- Dr. Xiaoyin Tang MD2020 Route 33 Neptune NJ 07753
- Dr. Sawsan Said Najmey MD900 W Main St Freehold NJ 07728
- Dr. Susan Lee M.D.219 Taylor Mills Rd Englishtown NJ 07726