Dr. Padmaja Yatham M.D.
Pain Management Specialist | Interventional Pain Medicine1190 NW 95th St 402 Miami Florida, 33150
Dr. Padmaja Yatham practices Pain Medicine in Miami, Florida. Pain medicine is concerned with the prevention of pain, and the evaluation, treatment, and rehabilitation of patients experiencing pain. Pain medicine physicians use a broad-based approach to treat all pain disorders, ranging from pain as a symptom of disease to pain as the primary disease. Dr. Yatham serves as a consultant to other physicians but is often the principal treating physician, providing care at various levels; such as treating the patient directly, prescribing medication, prescribing rehabilitative services, performing pain relieving procedures, counseling patients and families, directing a multidisciplinary team, coordinating care with other healthcare providers, and providing consultative services.
Education and Training
Guntur Medical College M.D. 2001
- Patient Choice Award 2015 Vitals
- Recognition for the Most Dedicated Physician 2014 Vitals
- Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award 2014 Vitals
- Vital Patients' Choice Award 2014 Vitals
- Top Ten Doctor 2014 Vitals
- Patients' Choice Award 2013 Vitals
- Most Compassionate Doctor 2013 Vitals
- Patients' Choice Award 2012 Vitals
- Most Compassionate Doctor 2012 Vitals
- Patients' Choice Award 2008-12 Vitals
- Epidural Steroid Injection
- Hypogastric Plexus Block
- Intercostal Nerve Block
- Occipital Nerve Block
- Spinal Cord Stimulator Trials
- Cervical Dystonia
- Celiac Plexus Block and Neurolysis
- Facet Joint / Nerve Injection includes Cervical, Thoracic, and Lumbar
- Ilioinguinal Nerve Block
- Intra-Thecal Pump Trials
- Joint Injections (Knee, Shoulder)
- LSB (Lumbar Sympathetic Plexus Block)
- Medial Branch Block Injections
- Neurolytic Block
- Paravertebral Nerve Block
- Radiofrequency (RF) Rhizotomy / Neurotomy (Cervical,Lumbar)
- Sacro-Iliac Joint Injection
- Selective Nerve Root Injections
- Stellate Ganglion Blocks
- Suprascapular Nerve Block
- Chronic Migraine
- Upper Limb Spasticity
- Non-Invasive Treatment: Intravenous Therapy for Fibromyalgia
- Professional Member American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- Professional Member American Academy of Pain Management
- University of Rochester, Rochester, NY Interventional Pain Management
Dr. Padmaja Yatham M.D.'s Practice location
Miami, Florida 33150Get Direction
Miami, FL 33173Get Direction
MIRAMAR, FL 33027Get Direction
Dr. Padmaja Yatham M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Yatham
- Judy s.
A very great doctor.
- Tylenol-Codeine Side Effects
OverviewTylenol (acetaminophen) and codeine are used for the treatment of mild to moderate pain. Aside from pain, acetaminophen is also used to reduce fever. Tylenol is not a habit-forming drug. However, when this drug is taken in large dosages, serious liver damage including other negative side...
- What Is Hyperalgesia?
Introduction Can you imagine having a small bruise but feel like someone has hit you with a sledgehammer? If you can imagine the scenario or may have even felt it at some point in your life, then you must know what it's like to have hyperalgesia.Hyperalgesia is a medical term, which means that the...
- Sprained Ribs: What You Need to Know
The ribs form a cage-like structure that helps protect the heart and lungs against injuries. There are 24 ribs in the human body with 12 ribs on each side. Rib injuries can affect the lungs or heart if treatment is not given in a timely manner. What is a sprained rib?A sprained rib is also called...
- Aleve vs. Ibuprofen
OverviewAleve and ibuprofen are both nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) that have similar effects, but with important differences as well. Ibuprofen is an NSAID that is available under many brand names. The most common brands of ibuprofen are Advil and Motrin. Aleve, on the other hand,...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- IP 466 White Pill
IntroductionThe IP 466 pill is a capsule-shaped white pill, which has been identified to contain ibuprofen in the strength of 800 mg. This medicine is supplied by Amneal Pharmaceuticals.The pill is 19 mm in size and is made available either over-the-counter or through prescription. Doctors usually...
- Dr. Jessica Arias Garau M.D.4725 N FEDERAL HWY FORT LAUDERDALE FL 33308
- Dr. Sergio Lenchig M.D.1611 Nw 12th Ave Miami FL 33136
- Dr. Ivan Antonevich MD1611 Nw 12th Ave Miami FL 33136
- Dr. Nancy Lea Erickson DO601 N Flamingo Rd Unknown - 99999
- Dr. David A Lubarsky MD1611 Nw 12th Ave Miami FL 33136
- Dr. John Serpa MD748 Sevilla Ave Miami FL 33134