Dr. Eric Zoltan Massanyi M.D.
Urologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Urology1800 Orleans St Bloomberg Suite 7302 Baltimore MD, 21287
Dr. Eric Massanyi practices Pediatric Urology in Baltimore, MD. Pediatric urologists treat young patients who suffer from an illness or disease of the genitals or urinary tract, including the kidneys, ureters, bladder. As a pediatric urologist, Dr. Massanyi is a surgeon who diagnoses, treats, and manages voiding disorders, vesicoureteral reflux, and urinary tract infections that require surgery. Some procedures that Dr. Massanyi performs include surgical reconstruction of the urinary tract, hypospadias, and disorders of sex development; surgery for groin conditions in childhood; evaluation and surgical management of kidney stone disease; and surgical management of tumors and malignancies of the kidney, bladder, and testis.
Education and Training
Northeast Ohio Medical University Medical
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Female sexual dysfunction after radical cystectomy: a new outcome measure.
- Technique for preservation of penile skin in genital reconstruction: free graft to the scrotum.
- Reply by the authors.
- Perioperative Analgesic Management of Newborn Bladder Exstrophy Repair Using a Directly Placed Tunneled Epidural Catheter with 0.1% Ropivacaine.
- 2013-2014 U.S. News Best Children's Hospitals - Urology
- Member American Urological Association
- Member American Academy of Pediatrics
- Johns Hopkins, Baltimore, MD Pediatric Urology
Dr. Eric Zoltan Massanyi M.D.'s Practice location
Baltimore, MD 21287Get Direction
Akron, OH 44303Get Direction
AKRON, OH 44308Get Direction
Dr. Eric Zoltan Massanyi M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Massanyi
- What Is The Point of a Circumcision?
What Is The Point of a Circumcision?Circumcision is one of the oldest social and cultural practices of man. Its origin is not known, but centuries of the removal of the foreskin has been practiced by many communities. Different communities hold various beliefs concerning circumcision.Some consider...
- What Are the Risks of Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy, also called hydrocele repair, is a surgical procedure that aims to remove or repair a hydrocele, a sac of fluid that forms around a testicle, causing swelling and pain.Hydrocelectomy is like all other surgeries—risky, and one may get hurt during the procedure, react to the...
- How to Prepare for Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy refers to a surgical procedure done for the purpose of repairing or removing a hydrocele, a buildup of watery fluid around one or both testicles. This sac swells as fluid accumulates, causing discomfort but usually no pain. Since hydrocelectomy involves a sensitive part of the...
- What to Expect After a Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is a type of surgery that aims to correct the swelling that occurs in the scrotum. This procedure is done to repair a hydrocele.What is a hydrocele?A hydrocele is a fluid-filled sac that is located around the testicles. The accumulation of fluid in the testicles is common, especially...
- Understanding Hernia and Hernia Surgery
Feeling pain and swelling in the groin region can be a very unpleasant experience, especially when the pain gets worse when you cough or lift heavy objects. Experiencing these symptoms might signify the presence of groin hernia. A groin hernia is usually referred to in medical terms as an inguinal...
- What Is an Orchiopexy Surgery?
Orchiopexy is a surgical procedure that corrects the position of undescended testicles inside the scrotum. Orchiopexy is performed to male children to correct cryptorchidism, a medical term used for any undescended testicles. Orchiopexy can also be performed to male adults or adolescents, which may...
- Dr. Amanda Carlson North M.D.600 N Wolfe St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Jennifer Lockwood Dodson M.D.600 N Wolfe St Johns Hopkins Hospital Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Ming hsien Wang MD200 N WOLFE ST BALTIMORE MD 21287
- Dr. Qiaqia Charlotte Wu M.D.1800 ORLEANS ST FL 7 BALTIMORE MD 21287
- Dr. Anthony John Schaeffer M.D.Johns Hopkins Hospital Dept Of Gen Surgery-Urology Baltimore MD 21287
- Jason E. Michaud M.D.600 N Wolfe St Baltimore MD 21287