Dr. Charles Goodwin is a Dentist practicing in Hickory, NC. Dr. Goodwin specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Mr. Charles James Goodwin DDS's Practice location
Hickory, NC 28601Get Direction
Mr. Charles James Goodwin DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Goodwin
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- What Are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers give patients a beautiful smile. They are very thin, porcelain layers attached to the front of the teeth. Dental veneers are a good solution for the correction of any defects in the position, color, or shape of the teeth.Dental veneers can be made with direct or indirect composites....
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- Dr. Richard Raymond Pence DDS MAGD7482 Waterside Crossing Blvd. Denver NC 28037
- Dr. Douglas Roger Terry DDS, PA504 Mulberry St Sw Lenoir NC 28645
- Dr. John Wesley Cox DDS420 Harper Avenue Lenoir NC 28645
- Gary S. Jones DDS, PA6135 Hwy. 16, South Denver NC 28037
- Dr. Mona F Curran DDS1915 W Park Dr North Wilkesboro NC 28659
- Dr. Cordell Nmn Scott DMD315 East Sycamore Street Lincolnton NC 28092