Dr. Peterson is committed to providing excellent cardiac care. Using state-of-the-art medicine and education, she partners with each patient to improve heart health and general wellbeing. Dr. Peterson ...
Education and Training
Uniformed Services University F. Edward HÃ©bert School of Medicine MD
Uniformed Services University of The Health Sciences,Bethesda, Md, United States Medicine
Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences F. Edward Hebert School of Medicine 1993
- Atrial Fibrillation, Cardiac Catheterization, Cardiomyopathy And More
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center
- Wilford Hall Medical Center
- Wilford Hall Medical Center (AETC) Military Only Program
Rosemary Peterson MD's Practice location
Tacoma, WA 98405Get Direction
Tacoma, WA 98405Get Direction
Rosemary Peterson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Peterson
- Are There Health Benefits of Cilantro?
What is cilantro and where does it come from?Cilantro is a plant that blooms and is replanted yearly. Thus, it is considered an annual herb. Its scientific name is Coriandrum sativum and is also known as "coriander" or "Chinese parsley". Every part of the plant is edible, but its dried seeds and...
- What Is Shingles?
What are shingles?Shingles is a painful rash in the skin caused by the chicken pox virus, varicella-zoster. This skin condition usually appears in the form of a band, strip, or a small area in the body. Shingles is sometimes referred to as herpes zoster. ...
- What are the Risk Factors, and What are the Prevention Methods of Type 2 Diabetes?
Diabetes is a medical condition that is increasing by the day. Blame it on the lifestyle habits or hereditary factors; this is one disease that does not find easy treatment and goes on to impact the quality of life.Diabetes is a condition that affects the way the body uses up the glucose or sugar in...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. Marian Pungan MD16251 Sylvester Rd SW Seattle WA 98166
- Dr. Neville A Lewis M.D1624 S I St Tacoma WA 98405
- Dr. Theodore Lau MD1802 Yakima Ave Tacoma WA 98405
- Dr. Timothy Chung MD1802 Yakima Ave Tacoma WA 98405
- Dr. Edgar S Steinitz M.D.2201 S 19th St Tacoma WA 98405
- Dr. Milan Shannon Moore MD122 3rd St NE Auburn WA 98002