Jacob Wright is a physical therapist practicing in Johnson City, TN. Jacob Wright specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Jacob Wright can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Jacob Wright will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Dr. Jacob Wright PT, DPT's Practice location
Johnson City, TN 37615Get Direction
GRAY, TN 37615Get Direction
Dr. Jacob Wright PT, DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- 5 Exercises to Do If You Have Multiple Sclerosis
Through research, it has been established that there are certain exercises that are considered suitable and right for multiple sclerosis patients. If the exercise program is carried out as outlined, it does not relapse or worsen the symptoms of multiple sclerosis. The five most basic and essential...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- What Makes Zumba Such an Effective Workout?
Zumba is a popular alternative fitness routine for many people. It is commonly known as a party exercise, or a fun exercise, rather than the traditional workout regimen. A few years back, this fitness plan took the fitness world by storm, and is still popular among people who love to dance and shake...
- 10 Tips For Dealing With Fibro Fog
Although the major symptoms of fibromyalgia are widespread pain and chronic fatigue, many individuals report a feeling of confusion and forgetfulness. This feeling is often referred to as the “fibro fog”. The cause of these cognitive difficulties is unknown, but may be attributable to the sleep...
- What are the Benefits of Plyometrics?
Plyometrics, plyos, or jump training, is an exercise regimen developed to improve power, agility, and speed. These exercises were developed originally for the Olympic athletes to enhance their performance. Now, these rebounding exercises have become very popular among others, particularly for...
- Knee Pain: Physical Therapy for Knee Pain
The knee joint is a hinge joint, meaning that it is a synovial joint made up of two or more bones where the joint can be moved in one axis to either flex or extend. The knee joint comprises of the shin (also known as the tibia) and the femur bones. The knee cap or the patella bone is situated in...
- Beatriz Miranda PT1416 S Roan St Johnson City TN 37601
- Duane A. Williams PT, DSC, MA807 University Pkwy Johnson City TN 37614
- Jennifer Gosnell P.T.1996 W State St Bristol TN 37620
- Sarah Marie Nuessen-landry PT900 E Jackson Blvd Jonesborough TN 37659
- Scarlett Anderson PT301 S Watauga Ave Elizabethton TN 37643
- Megan Jo Glossner PT130 Ravine Road Kingsport TN 37660