Dr. Joseph Francis Medina D.C.
Chiropractor | Nutrition3611b Whipple Ave Nw Canton OH, 44718
Dr. Joseph Medina is a Chiropractor practicing in Canton, OH. Dr. Medina specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Medina seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Joseph Francis Medina D.C.'s Practice location
Canton, OH 44718Get Direction
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- What Is Sciatica?
What is sciatica?Lower back pain is a very common condition that is often incorrectly managed. Back pain is a challenge in itself since it demands medical support and is a leading source of social, psychological, and physical disabilities. The majority of back pains are self-limiting and simple,...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- Dr. George C Shiepis D.C.2756 Cleveland Ave Nw Canton OH 44709
- Patrick Joseph Mcbrearty DC807 30th St Ne Canton OH 44714
- Dr. Kenneth Robert Haycock D.C.276 Federal Ave Nw Massillon OH 44647
- Dr. Edward H Waldo D.C.1317 Terrace Rd Nw North Canton OH 44720
- Dr. Michelle L Hamm DC10948 State Route 212 Ne Bolivar OH 44612
- Nick George Koinoglou D.C., FIAMA, DIPL AC641 E State St Alliance OH 44601