Dr. Dorian Gravenese is a dermatologist practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Gravenese specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Gravenese diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Suny At Stony Brook Hlth Sci Ctr, Stony Brook Ny 1988
Stony Brook Univ Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine 1988
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Ny & Presby Hp-Cornell Campus, Dermatology
- Cornell Mc Ny Hospital 1989
Dr. Dorian L Gravenese M.D.'s Practice location
New York, NY 10021Get Direction
SCARSDALE, NY 10583Get Direction
Dr. Dorian L Gravenese M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gravenese
- What are the Treatments for Hives (Urticaria)?
Allergic skin disorders can be really disturbing. They can paralyze an individual’s quality of life and could even lead to tragic complications like allergic conditions. However, numerous treatments are available to control the symptoms efficiently.Types of Hives ...
- Are All Fungal Skin Infections Contagious?
Fungi are known to thrive in the human body, making their homes in moist areas where skin surfaces meet. The most common areas of the human body that are susceptible to fungal attacks are found in between the toes, in the genital area, and under the breasts.Most fungal skin infections are triggered...
- Can Rosacea Be Linked to Other Conditions?
Rosacea is an inflammatory skin condition that commonly affects females of ages 30 to 50 years old. Its exact cause is not known, but experts say there is a definite involvement with genetic factors due to the fact that rosacea is seen to run in families. Several other researchers have found links...
- What to Expect While Undergoing Laser Hair Removal?
When it comes to keeping your skin smooth and hairless, laser hair removal might not be the first solution that comes to mind. It is known that laser hair removal requires more planning than simply shaving or using depilatories. However, maybe you have reached that point in your life where you are...
- How is Genital Herpes Diagnosed?
Genital Herpes is the most common sexually transmitted disease. It is caused by two types of viruses - herpes simplex Type 1 and herpes simplex Type 2. However, people suffering from the condition are not aware of it because it hardly presents with any symptoms. So, in most of the cases people are...
- Dr. Jeannette Graf M.D.88 Bayview Avenue Great Neck New York 11021
- Dr. Allen Nathan Sapadin MD370 Summit Ave Hackensack NJ 07601
- Dr. Fitzgeraldo Sanchez MD117 East 18th Street New York NY 10006
- Dr. Sapna Rao Palep MD95 Chambers street New York New York 10007
- Dr. Fredric Haberman D.O.,50 Market Street Saddle Brook New Jersey 07663
- Dr. Andrea N. Persaud M.D.36-A East 36th Street New York New York 10016