Dr. Gregory Whelan DMD
Dentist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Dentistry9840 W. Yearling Rd Suite 1240 Peoria AZ, 85383
Dr. Gregory Whelan is Board Certified in Pediatric Dentistry. Prior to opening Pleasant Pediatric Dentistry, Colonel Whelan served for 21 years in the US Public Health Service, assigned to the Indian ...
Education and Training
Southern Illinois University School of Dental Medicine DMD 1987
- Top Dentists 2013 Phoenix Magazine
- Emergency Care
- Preventative Care
- Oral Hygiene Education
- Laser Dentistry
- Digital Radiography
- I.v. Sedation
- Nitrous Oxide
- Stainless Steel Crowns (ssc)
- Space Maintainers
- Pulpotomy, "baby Root Canal"
- Composite Crowns
- Composite Fillings
- Fluoride Treatment
- Member American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Member American Dental Association
- Member International Aﬃliation of Tongue-Tied Professionals
- Member Academy of Laser Dentistry
- Member Arizona Dental Association
- University of Nebraska Medical Center Pediatric Dentistry 1995
Dr. Gregory Whelan DMD's Practice location
Dr. Gregory Whelan DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Whelan
- Renee t.
The best pediatric dentist office in the Valley!.
- Julie a.
Well done, thorough and informative.
- Jo a.
Dr. Whelan is Amazing!.
- Kimberlee s.
I would only take my children to him. A++++++ .
- Kelly p.
- A. b.
Great office staff and Dr. Whelan is great!.
- K. h.
Excellent Pediatric Dentist & Staff .
- Christie g.
- Kathy m.
Love Dr. Whelan.
- Valerie l.
Best Pediatric Dentist!.
- B. b.
- M. m.
Friendly staff and excellent care.
- Kari c.
- Christina w.
Excellent service and great with my kids.
- Lakshmi r.
- Jason p.
- Jennifer w.
Best Office in the Valley.
- Kathie m.
Very family friendly dentistry.
Loving and professional visit, with caring and passionate assistants.
- Neha a.
Good and happy to come here..
- Crystal h.
One of a kind.
- Jim l.
The team of Dr Whelan office is amazing...Love having our children go to Dr Whelan .
Wonderful and Awesome!.
- Daniela n.
It was a amazing experience for my child..
Phenomenal with Children!.
We had a great time..
Professional care with excellent costumer service. .
- Adrienne j.
Comfortable, caring, professional environment.
- L. s.
- K. c.
Awesome Experience at the dentist.+ Show More
- What are the Stages of Multiple Myeloma?
This is the uncommon type of cancer that forms in plasma cells. A type of white blood cells found in the body, plasma cells, identify and battle germs and infections that attack the body.In multiple myeloma patients, the healthy plasma cells are overtaken by cancer cells. This reduces the number of...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Why It's So Important to Take Your Child to the Dentist
Clarice Law, DMD, MS, assistant professor in the Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics sections at the UCLA School of Dentistry says that it is better to get the child to the dentist as early as possible. She personally likes to have children starting the dental visits by the age of one year. First...
- Low-Grade Fever and Teething
Introduction Your baby, who used to be so peaceful, has all of a sudden become fussy, cranky, chews on every single thing, and is drooling. He wants to be held, keeps you half the night awake, and wants to be nursed the whole day. This is the world of teething that the baby has entered in. Other...
- Dr. Misee Harris D.M.D.8085 W Bell Rd Peoria AZ 85382
- Dr. Jeffrey Neil Brownstein DDS3820 W Happy Valley Rd. Glendale AZ 85310
- Dr. Abraham Itty D.M.D3820 W Happy Valley Rd. Glendale AZ 85310
- Jaren Tolman Jensen DDS4025 W Bell Rd Phoenix AZ 85053
- Dr. Jeanette Maclean D.D.S.6320a W Union Hills Dr Glendale AZ 85308
- Dr. Raymond Miles Solomon D.D.S.5757 W THUNDERBIRD RD GLENDALE AZ 85306