Dr. Gary M Kubalak MD
Vascular Surgeon | Vascular Surgery801 Broadway N Fargo ND, 58102
Dr. Gary Kubalak is a vascular surgeon practicing in Fargo, ND. Dr. Kubalak specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems. As a vascular surgeon, Dr. Kubalak diagnoses and treats vascular diseases and performs vasular surgeries. Common conditions that a vascular surgeon treats are aneurysms, atherosclerosis and varicose veins. Vascular specialists might also treat trauma, venous ulcers, poor leg circulation, peripheral arterial disease and other vascular-related issues.
Education and Training
Univ of Wi Med Sch, Madison Wi 1983
New Jersey College of Dentistry 1983
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Breast Cancer
- Umbilical Hernia
- Ventral Hernia
- Inguinal Hernia
- Vascular Disease
- Sebaceous Cyst
- Christus St Joseph Hosp, General Surgery St Joseph'S Hosp, General Surgery Msu-Kalamazoo Ctr Med Stu, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- St Joseph 1984
- Christus Santa Rosa Health Care Program
Dr. Gary M Kubalak MD's Practice location
Fargo, ND 58102Get Direction
Dr. Gary M Kubalak MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kubalak
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- 5 Tips on Living with Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are bothersome and uncomfortable. Apart from being unattractive, varicose veins are associated with both physical and mental pain. High temperatures during the summer call for relaxed clothing, and varicose veins can prevent someone from living their life happily. Because age is one...
- How are Varicose Veins Diagnosed?
Blood from body organs is transported to the heart via blood vessels, or veins. Organs use oxygen to function, and they discharge blood that has been used that contains waste products like carbon dioxide. The veins then take the blood to the heart and back to the lungs, where the carbon dioxide is...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- How Can I Improve Varicose Veins?
Varicose veins can affect your self esteem, since they are distressing and painful. These veins can develop anywhere in the body, although the legs are commonly affected. They are usually twisted, swollen and deep purple or blue in color.When blood starts accumulating in the veins as a result of...
- Does Aneurysm Require Surgery?
An aneurysm is the formation of a bulge when the walls of the arteries weaken. It is an artificial condition that can remain undetected for years. If it ruptures, it could lead to many complications and, at times, even death. The following are a few figures concerning the deaths caused by different...
- Dr. Todd Reil MD801 Broadway N Fargo ND 58102
- Dr. Roxanne V Newman MD737 Broadway Fargo ND 58122
- Dr. Oyetunde O Siyanbade MD3000 32nd Ave S Fargo ND 58103
- Dr. Ajit S Damle MD737 Broadway Fargo ND 58122
- Dr. Stephen A Stromstad MD737 Broadway Fargo ND 58122
- Dr. Kurt Dwight Lindquist M.D.2101 Elm St N Fargo ND 58102