Dr. Sripathi Ramakrishna practices Sleep Medicine in Glendale, AZ. Dr. Ramakrishna studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Dr. Sripathi Ramakrishna M.D.'s Practice location
Glendale, AZ 85306Get Direction
SUN CITY WEST, AZ 85375Get Direction
Dr. Sripathi Ramakrishna M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Sleep Apnea and its Influence on Fatigue in the Workplace
Everyone is different. When comparing two individuals side by side, they are seldom identical, even in the way they react to the same stimuli. Even if they live together, it is common to observe that roommates, couples, or those who share a close relationship can respond differently to same...
- Sleep Disorder May Cause Brain Inflammation in Parkinson’s Patients
Researchers have long proposed that a sleep disorder may increase inflammatory responses, and may increase the risk of developing various neurodegenerative diseases, including Parkinson’s disease. A recent study called “Assessment of neuroinflammation in patients with idiopathic...
- FDA Recently Approved a Nerve Stimulator for Sleep Apnea
A recently FDA approved product that is designed to effectively treat moderate to severe central sleep apnea will be a game changer for those who suffer from the sleep and life disrupting disorder.Through a small battery pack device, The Remede System effectively monitors breathing during sleep....
- Clinical Practice Guideline for Home Sleep Apnea Testing
A common disorder that causes patients to stop breathing while sleeping is known as Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA). This happens when the upper airway becomes blocked, resulting in temporary impairment of airflow during sleep. There are millions of recorded cases of OSA, however, many remain...
- Is Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Treatable?
Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) refers to the persistent, extreme tiredness that is not caused by any underlying medical conditions, and affects the normal day-to-day activities. The fatigue in this case may continue for more than six months and may be accompanied by other symptoms, like joint pain....
- Dr. Michaela Lessler M.D.9700 N 91st St Scottsdale AZ 85258
- Dr. Toby C Yaltho MD10240 W Indian School Rd Phoenix AZ 85037
- Dr. Ali Mojaverian M.D.5401 E. Mockingbird Ln. Paradise Valley AZ 85253
- Dr. Steven A Marks DO16601 N 40th St Phoenix AZ 85032
- Dr. Sarah Niluka Patel M.D.5620 W. Thunderbird Rd. Glendale AZ 85306
- Dr. James E Mojica M.D.500 W Thomas Rd Phoenix AZ 85013