Dr. Radhika Ganti Murty M.D.
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry3110 Clifton Springs Rd Suite B Decatur GA, 30034
Dr. Radhika Murty practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Decatur, GA. Dr. Murty evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Murty seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Education and Training
Univ of Nc At Chapel Hill Sch of Med, Chapel Hill Nc 1999
- Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Dr. Radhika Ganti Murty M.D.'s Practice location
Decatur, GA 30034Get Direction
Dr. Radhika Ganti Murty M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Murty
- What Is Disorganized Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder involving a breakdown that drastically affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. The disorder has five subtypes, one of which is disorganized schizophrenia. Its very name implies the typical and predominant characteristics by which it is identified:...
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
- What Behaviors Indicate Binge Eating Disorder?
Knowing the warning signs of an eating disorder is important, since the early detection of an existing or developing eating disorder will give a sufferer the help he or she needs sooner. Detecting the warning signs may not always be easy. When someone has an eating disorder, they usually feel...
- 5 Tips For Parenting an Anxious Child
As children grow, they go through several emotional and mental transformations. Some children become too shy to confront another person, while others become too mischievous. However, it becomes difficult for parents to determine their children’s behavior when they react unexpectedly to a...
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- Dr. Carrie R Poline D.O.6100 Lake Forrest Drive Atlanta GA 30328
- Dr. Keisha Brown M.D.4426 Hugh Howell Rd Tucker GA 30084
- Dr. Marcus C Griffith M.D.3650 Steve Reynolds Blvd. Duluth GA 30096
- Dr. Theodore Morgan MD4015 S Cobb Dr Se Smyrna GA 30080
- Dr. Tricia Ann Appleton M.D.427 Moreland Ave Ne Atlanta GA 30307
- Dr. Katharine Arnold Hilliard-yntema MD123 Melrose Ave Decatur GA 30030